All Might's Forced Successor

Tenya Iida has a lot on his shoulders. The exceptations placed him are harsh and extreme. They are cruel but never were they this bad.

It all started when All Might and One For All entered his life. Well correction. Directly Detroit smashed it.

The number of laws and changes across society also affected the Heroes. Many getting into a new life of control and luxury then ever before. The bar of exceptions and burdens placed risen to a level beyond of a human.

Tenya Iida, of course, being a Heroism Human the minute the categorizing began. Most would say he had hit the Royal Flush. But no. This is far from a Royal Flush.

Children of the Heroism Race were soon secluded. Sure they had all they could ever wish for but. The schools they could go to, had requirements. The level of training they had to go through at an early age reached a brutal extreme. No breaks were given until the training was complete for the day.

Tenya had never felt so much pain in years. His bones aching in agony. The number of scars, bruises and cuts across his body in the hundreds. He never felt so drained as he felt strength beaten into his body.

Tenya knew for what this was for however so he ignored the pain and tiredness with treatment and care. This was for stronger generations of pro heroes. And the Hero Commission allowed All Might to do it when they could stop him right? So there must have been a good reason!

So Tenya remain silent as the fake friends left him or used him for their goals and dreams. Always helping them and others away. No matter how much it really hurt on the inside. He always helped. No matter how much pain the ones he helped put him through.

Sadly for Tenya, Hero Commission and All Might specifically noticed.

All Might has been looking for a successor ever since Mirio and Nighteye refused to even look at him with all he has done for the "greater good" of society.

Soon young Tenya Iida met All Might in his family's dinning room. Papers on the table with signatures of his parents and All Might.

And that was where everything began. As young Tenya learns that his parents just handed him to All Might's guardianship and signed to never see him again.

Tensei refusing thus cutting all ties to them and declaring Tenya as his brother in legal binding documents that even All Might can't stop.

So the pair have shared custody over Tenya. All Might took week days however while Tensei who fought hard in court for just the weekends and holidays.

Oh? About their parents? The Iida parents were given a fair wealth and class for their "noble duties to society". They were also able to adopt heroism children to replace their "grief".

So Tenya now lives mainly in the Japanese Palace of Symbol. As symbol humans don't live in any normal houses. No they are legends and as such are treated like Royalty.

With All Might's wife who is the daughter of Nana Shimura. Oh and no, she is not his wife by choice. So don't get me started on his child.

Inko Yagi or the once Inko Midoriya being his wife. The said to be Empress of the World with the prince or princess in the womb. What a beautiful lie!

At least Tenya had a mother figure after his parents just tossed him aside. At least he had someone besides Tenya there.

No that wasn't what he has. He has another in this shining prison. And he was the one to watch the quick deterioration of Inko Midoriya. He watched as All Might purposely broke her mind and rebuild it into Inko Yagi née Shimura.