3:Adventure Time

Bei Xi's POV

I groaned adjusting myself. Huhuhu my head is pounding and i wanna cry. Why do i again feel the same aching and now it is worsen.

The dream.... is it really just a dream. White and gold light strike my heart and after that i feel my conscious appearing. I don't know what it is but i could say that its abnormal.

Maybe it is some heavenly gift or my brain is playing games with me. Hmp. So naughty.

Mommy where are youuuuuu? My throat is dry like a dessert and i bet that if i speak i will sound raspy and unrecognizable. Is there such a word. Hmmmmmm....?

"Mo-mother?" And then i know i win the bet against myself since my voice is so raspy.Mwuahahahahah!

The body beside me who is resting her head in the side of my bed look up at me and stares blankly.

Did i came to the wrong body? Or place?

I can say who she is even with the black eye bags and pale lips. She's my new eomma.(mother)

Can't she recognized me? Why is she just staring?

"Ah. Another dream." she absentmindedly said.

"I wish she indeed wakes up." she again put her head on the bed and maybe naps?

"Mother, what are you talking about?" even with this dehydrated throat i force myself to speak up.

She stay that way for a while then she again looks up.

"You're true?!?" her eyes glued to me, it bulged and her tone slightly high.

" Do i look fake?" i said with my slightly duh-tone. Okay,maybe that's too much.

Maybe she don't observed my tone or she's too into her thoughts that's she just hugs me tightly and smile widely. I felt suffocated and maybe this is how i'll die in this world.

" Mother, i-i can't breath and my brittle bones are protesting." I jokingly said but my brain is giving red signals with the sound of siren. Ouchhhh...It adequately hurts, babe.(A/N: i miss mr. Ambrose)

"Its true....your awake. Bai Ruo! Get a glass of water! And call the master!" My mom shouted at the wooden door and i hear a vague 'Yes, madam' outside. Before the sound of footsteps go away from the corridor.

Hmmmm... maybe i should try that sometime.

But what really happened? I need to ask mother to know what's this is all about. But right now all i need i water.

...

After relieving my protesting throat earlier i asked mom just to find out that i've been in coma for 2 weeks.

That long?

I feel like i'm dreaming just for a couple of minutes ah. I don't wanna think deep through so i'll just let it past. Aside from that, i feel that something changed.

My body feel refreshed and energized. Is this the effect of comma?

Weird.

Aren't i supposed to be more weakly?

My small brain can't handle too many things at once. I just want to eat, play, and stay at home.

Maybe my age is influencing my judgement and habits but then i just wanna live carefreely and peacefully.. I do things simply and full of fun. That's the way i am and i'm happy with that. I can harvest love from my family anytime i want and i'm quiet thankful.

They care for me so i'll also care for them. Yahhhhh.... but although i love staying at home,i feel too bored from staying in bed for these past 2 days and i think if i stay here for a little while my back will stick to the bed.