15:Abduction? Ling River?

Ling Xi's POV

"Qing Ge,why did we stop here?,"

I look around and saw that we are beside a river. The same where the Crown Prince take me earlier,the Ling River. It still has the same magnificent view but the only light illuminating everything here now is the moon and the stars. Although we can't see the whole view,the reflection of the moon in the water is just as breathtaking when its day. This scenery will always makes me wonder.

"Why are we here in the Ling River?"

"You also know this place?" his interest piqued and now responded to me. He looked at me with eyebrows raised. As if its not a natural thing to know.

What is so surprising about that? Even if its place is undiscovered by many people,it is still in the Feng Kingdom's territory. I am more surprised that he knows this place.

'Am i missing something?'

'Is it a sacred place or like that?'

'Why he is as shocked as he is?'

'Was i supposed not to know this?'?

My head is running with so many possibilities. Im going dizzy.

"Aren't we too away from everyone? Qin Ge,mother and father might be very worried now," my voice is getting smaller and smaller.

"Answer me first. How did you know this place?"his expression now turned more serious than earlier when he is half carrying and half guiding me to this place. While my voice is getting smaller,his voice starts getting unfriendly.

"Did i do something wrong?" why is he almost glaring at me? I wanna go home T^T

"I told you to answer me first. How did you know this place?!"

"Do you also know about this?" his eyes is burning looking at me while showing me something. If im supposed not to know that then why is he showing me? Isn't that a dumb thing?

I can see his jaw tightened.

Just what did i do to be in this situation? T^T

...

Crown Prince's POV

"Where are they located?"

Right now we are dashing madly to where Ling Xi and that bastard departed. Just how powerful is he be this fast and lost us in the way? Even if the i haven't join a sect by now,the resources the Palace provided is only a one step or even in the same level of those of the sect. It was no way inferior that the other provide. It may even surpassed the resources provided to disciples since he is being nurtured as the next in line Emperor. Although hiring a competent instructor is difficult,it is no way impossible.

"The scout ahead said that he last saw them doing a beeline near Ling River,your highness."

"Call the others and tell them to surround the area."the brows of Feng Yi tightened once again.

"En." the shadow disappeared in the trees and departed hastily.

'Just what does the Third Prince trying to do?'Feng Yi can only blindly look for the answer now but.....

it won't take that long to know.

...

Everyone in the banquet are left dumbfounded of how fast the events are developing. First,the Crown Prince showed a enormous pressure and a bone-chilling killing intent and then it is discovered that aside from the First Prince,their are two more person who is gone missing in the area.

Moreover,it is the Third Prince of the neighboring Kingdom and the legitimate First Miss of the Prime Minister's Manor. Their is no way a pampered second generation from a big household will be neglected even if the other is a Prince. Even if the other is not that liked or pampered,its not good for their reputation if they don't ask for his highness,Emperor's good judgement. In addition,it is the daughter of the humble but revered Minister and the mysterious and elegant Madam of the Manor. And let us all not forgot that the Young Miss is the adopted child by the Empress Dowager,she is the adopted sibling of the Emperor. How big the headache the Emperor faced if something grow out of hand.

They can only hope that nothing bad will happen or their Kingdom can only pray that this never happened. Well,the Emperor can neglect the event but this will cause a big commotion.

A Prime Minister nor a Prince being bullied is definitely a big issue.

The pair of Prime Minister and First Wife's expressions grow grim every second that passes by. They may already called for reinforcement for the matter but they still can't sit still. Their prescious baby disappeared and the one accompanying her is infamous for his dark deeds. Although commoners doesn't know this,the Third Prince is not favored Prince but he stay alive 'til now. That alone is impressive enough.

The Zhang Kingdom is led by a new monarchy,it is expected to have a less solid foundation than the others. Even if its impressive to make their Kingdom flourishing,it can not hide the fact that they are newly built and the others are still skeptical. It is only because of abundant resources and good talent that the leaders showed that makes the Kingdom intact. It is expected for the big figures and powerhouses their to be a whole notch more scheming than here yet a mere neglected Prince is still alive.
Even ants are killed if they pose even a small fraction of threat.

The Third Prince never reveal a big backing and born by a deceased Empress. He is definitely have set of secrets behind his sleeve. With that the pair hearts grew anxious each second.

Why does their baby is followed by these big people? They only wish for her to leave peacefully.

......

In the Ling River...

Ling Xi feel the surging heat across her body. Devouring every Qi around and even her life force like a starving vampire who sleep for a thousand years. She can now feel the Qi around and his five senses are becoming more sharp as the time pass by. Zhang Yi Qing who formerly hold her one arm immediately move to the side and look at her figure.

His feet unconsciously move a couple of step back and retreated a good set of meters far from her, completely away from the radius of where abnormal and unexplainable event is happening.

He look at her with a brow raised and observe what is happening. Danger will only follow him if he continue being here but that is to be expected when he brought her here. But he did not expect this thing to happen.

He can only wait.

.....

Feng Yi is only a hundred meters away from this undiscovered river when they saw a light coming from what the two's expected location but it disappeared when he is couple of meters away.

'What is happening here?'

He landed and saw the two figures. The other is embracing the one who looks like unconscious. He held her in a princess carry and about to depart.

"Where do you think you're going?!"

"Hand me Ling Xi right this instant!" he roared at the Third Prince.

......

A/N: Thank you for adding my book in your reading lists >3<

See ya next chap:D