9:Zheng Min is such a Psycho!

After her long speech,she remain silent for a while then ask her master if there's anything she need or if she feel sleepy already.

After comforting her with some sloppy lines that a child hardly can come up, Bai Ruo smiled to the little kitten and said that if she need anything she just need to call her and she'll be staying outside the door waiting for an order. She then departed and leave. Leaving Bei Xi slow brain to comprehend her words.

What a cute little thing,i want to bite master's cheek and chew. @_@

Bei Xi on the other hand shrug her shoulders to her departing maid and continue reading books.

Ahhh,i need to learn more about cultivation.... +o+

....

Back to the present timeline,Bei Xi is currently enjoying the majestic sight in front of her face. Sparkly and unique clothes is displayed at her eyes to enjoy. Since they are currently waiting for the designer's arrival,she wandered around the store. Even after being here for some months,her eyes still can stop being amaze how luxuries people here and how beautiful their clothing and jewelries are.

She like the dress here more than those in her own world. Even if sometimes its some what feels hot and not that convenient wearing this toe length dress,everything here screams elegance and conservativeness.

What caught her sight is a purple dress with the spider lily design the same as her bed sheets. The same black vines almost dangerously spread out through the fabric and silk gives the impression of a mysterious aura. Come to think of it,this one really looks like the same weaving and the thread use is just as smooth and as pretty. But the weavings of her bedsheet is somewhat more like a calm waves easy going, and somewhat with a light theme than this one. This one gives a strong impression of darkness and danger. Like....like.... those of the Crown Prince.

No. That sounds wrong. Even with a serious and mysterious aura,the masked First Prince she first met doesn't have a personality to support any lurking darkness feels and impression. After knowing the said person,she can say that he is more like a gentleman than a bad guy. He treats Xiao Xi and Empress Dowager well and good and treats his subordinate with a slight indifference but not poorly. He even help her go back in her residence and then introduce her to a wonderful person called Grammy.

He doesn't really look like someone like that her brain and guts is telling her. He is like a kuudere? Slightly like that or something? Well,she doesn't know him enough to judge the Crown Prince.

...

As she was staring at one dress in the middle of the room which exudes fairy-like charm to her eyes,she then come closer and closer looking like those hypnotized touching the fabric feeling the silkiness underneath her fingers and staring at its design like its the most wonderful thing he ever seen. Her eyes looks like those people in comics with sparkly heart-shaped and dazed eyes. She caress it gently and trace the lines of the weavings with her fingertips. From her unconscious state a unknown figure strides closer to her position,also caressing the clothing intently and then quietly said near her ears the same exact words:

"You have a good eyes there,child. What makes you attracted to this piece?"

She is startled by the sound then turned her head around slightly only to be welcomed by a sight of a man in his mid 20's looking at her and smiling enigmatically. He has a thick sword eyebrows,thin lips,straight nose,and a thick eyelashes. His hair is kept in place by a jade hairpin excluding elegance. He has a figure of a well toned man under training. Not too bulky but not too slender with wide shoulder and well shaped body. Compared to the crown prince whose looks and stature are yet to mature to its prime,this one is mature enough to be called a man.This should be the designer who is also a cultivator by the looks of it. He has this playful aura around him that pulls you closer but makes you too afraid to do so.