4:Crown Prince

....

Third Person's POV

The purple robe man said with the cunning smile behind the beautiful mask. It covers the lower half of his face but it cannot hide his handsome and slightly upturned eyes -phoenix eyes- which is as black as the night that no one can't help but be dazed just by a glimpse.

His voice is a music that is masculine and pleasant to the ears. Trained and raised with the right and majestic manners, each move and step taken are calculated, firm, and praise-worthy. Truly worthy of his title. His intelligent eyes and dominating aura can't be help unnoticed by any person in front.

Those body,face, and posture are cultivated and refined to those of perfection. With just a slight observation someone could say that he is the son of the heaven -well,except for this naive girl in front(-.-)- raised to be above everyone else.

....

"I-im okay,mister." Slightly bowing and trembling, the fear inside Bei Xi doesn't subsided even with his gentle tone.

She remembered watching some movies where lunatics and psychos pretends to be kind and approachable later on smashing you with an axe. Leaving you without any limbs and then toy with you like a caterpillar.She hate that she watch these kind of movie but her brothers literally tied her to her seat.

'I need to get outta here. Huhuhu'

"Are you sure, young miss? I know the in and outs of this place. I might as well help you. Even if its early, a lot of robbers lurks here." The phoenix eyes man said.

'Yah right. Your one of them, you pretencious seducer.'

"It could be a hindrance for you. I can manage,sir."

Because of too much fright she doesn't mind her way of addressing the said man. Her words are not left unnoticed by him making him chuckle in his mind.

'A cute kitten' he struggled in keeping the grin put of his face.

"I really don't mind. Let's go." The man's words and actions are synchronized. He caught the arm of Bei Xi and walks with her while talking.

Because of uncertainess and shock she almost scream but stop halfway. It could attract a lot of unwanted attention, bring more danger her situation. Since this man is eager and look kind she'll let it be but not after checking each sides and street they pass by. She's ready to take off if any strange sight appear and confident to be able put a fight or kicked the man in -you know- the unsaid part.

....

"Where are we,mister?" Her voice seems so small but her eyes are twinkling with sparks.

In front of her is a view she'd never thought she'll ever witness. In their way, she almost ran away due to some mysteriousness of the path they're taking but the man reassure her and it did calm her nerves. Its true that she doesn't know him but even though that's what she feel, Bei Xi can't help but follow him and his instructions. He have the air of a ruler.

"We're at the Ling River. I name it myself since this place is unfound by anyone."

The majestic place seems magical and wonderful. The clear and blue water,the water creatures beneath the surface,the greenery and shrub beside it and the ever calm sky that is reflected in the water. If she is in Earth,she'll definitely think this is one of The Seven Wonders Of Earth. Truly magnificent. *o*

Someone will notice her change in mind rapidly and her amnesia for running away but she's a little of an idiot.

Well, maybe not a little. :)