14:A Grand Celebration(V)

Ling Xi's POV

As the time passby,i am starting to get bored. I look at my sister's plump cheeks and pinch it for the x times. This boredom is getting in my nerves. I am already full from all the eating earlier and the Crown Prince never leave my side by then. We are chatting here and then even if it looks like a one sided conversation by how barely he talks but i know he is trying.

Crown Prince is soooo kind to me.

From time to time he'll ask me if i have something in mind,food wanna eat,do i need to drink,how's the celebration, and such. Its nice of him but i am really bored right now. I wish he is my brother ah~ but the boredom is eating me.

Then i remember that Grammy is also here.

"Yi Ge,can we go to Grandma?"

He looks at me with an indecisive face and did not immediately speak.

"Pleaseeee~?"i look up to him using my watering eyes. Hope this one works.

"Okay." he stand up and slowly guide me. We left Xiao Mei to sister Ruo and gone to the hall.

....

Her servant look at her master's departing back then look at Ling Mei.

"Wanna hear a song?"

"Bet you do." she then started her "very" melancholic singing in the effort of making her fell sleep coupled with swinging of her arms where the baby is caged in.

The surrounding people cover their ears and go as far as can do from the nasty voice while Ling Mei started crying. They can't blame the baby for its wailing.

'Even if its me i'll definitely cry.'

Ling Mei is left behind only to have her ears damaged by Bai Ruo's singing.

Only when there's no supervision of the Manor's masters did she dare to sing out loud since no one really appreciate it.

'They clearly doesn't know what a real talent is. Hmp.'

But now that a baby is under her care,she can have someone to sing to.

Ling Mei can only cry for her demise.

'Where's my cute sister? Wahhhhhhhhhhhh!'¬(°^°)¬

....

The former mother of the nation is busy talking with an official when she caught a glimpse of the walking 2 figures.

"Oh,excuse me for a second,Left Minister."the revered lady then turned her head and walk elegantly to the two person coming her way.

Her smile radiated a positive energy around the whole place and some of the guests stop midway of what are they doing and look at their direction.

She is clearly in a not-so-good mood earlier and now she is beaming. What a mood swings~~

Ling Xi on the contrary is slowly walking to her side with her head bowed down. Even if she is a young miss who always attends this kind of gathering almost all the time,she still can't get used to all the eyes on her. She likes it better in the room with the youngsters since she feel less intimidated to them than the serious and much powerful aura around her now.