17:Premature Awakening?

Ling Xi's POV

I don't remember the story even mentioning my mom's clan ever. They are either the bystanders of this story since no information is given or they are all dead from the very start. But i don't have any clue now so there's no point in racking my brain in them. I can just ask mother later. What's more important is the 3 lights.

They are all shining like a diamond above but the one in the middle outshines the rest. Its the golden one and i can feel the heat it radiates,i know that the red one signifies my fire power but this one is tenfold better even if they are all above me and nowhere near.

"I don't remember any affinity that has a golden color or is this even an affinity?"

"Could it be a lightning?"

"Where am i really? Is this like a void space or just an imaginary place where i see these 3 and do whatever i want?"

I can feel the surface and things here,im pretty sure that this is not me imagining things. I imagine the lights to come closer to me and they actually did.

Slowly descending,i open my hands for them to land and like an obedient child they just follow whatever is in my mind. As they sit comfortably in my hands,the pressure they give off intensified making me slightly uncomfortable but its nothing unbearable. I stared for it for awhile then command it to go back inside me like they did before. Unlike the first time,they did this smoothly and almost like it doesn't want to hurt me.

It fascinates me how they submerged perfectly inside me and even if they do, the void stay lit. I don't know if the lights come off my body or if its just there. Even if they carefully tries occupies a space in my dantian mingling with the Qi that i don't know was even there in the first place, i still feel a discomfort from their pressure. I can feel the red and blue starting being steady but the other one  starts to give me uneasyness as it remain shaky and show signs of being wobbly.

At first i feel a slight sign of unstableness and i tried controlling it. It feels like an eternity each second passing by and i am also exhausted mentally.

Sweating profusely and my breathing even starts a difficult task,i can't back down now.

"Why is this taking so long? Aren't the first two do just fine? Why are being so harsh on me,little sun?"

"I feel like im about to reach my limit but it also started showing sign of tranquility. Just a little longer. Don't let me fail please."

She doesn't even know the consequence of not being able to tame the last pearly gold light.

"I-i can't take it a-any longer. Come on...be a little more obedient ah."gritting her teeth and enduring,Ling Xi collapsed inside her void.

....

Ling Huoshan's(Right Minister) POV

Its been more or less than a month since my little Xi fainted. Other than the Crown Prince and my family,no one really know what happened after the Third Prince's stunt. I ask the Crown Prince to keep it a secret for now. I know the Emperor and the other forces will be curious but i can still stall some time.

Xi Er body may or may not currently cultivating or just the effect of whatever happened that day. And i can already tell that this may cause too much trouble in the future.

This might give a good headstart or an unstable cultivation.

What's important is saving my dear daughter. My little girl is just 5years old and even geniuses or proclaimed son and daughters of the heaven,can not cultivate even in another 5 years. God only knows what happen next and my gut is giving me uncleared signals.