13:A Grand Celebration(IV)

Hearing the words of Feng Yi,Zhang Yi Qing ears ring and his one eyes keep blinking uncontrollably. He remember that this guy is the one next in throne of the oldest kingdom in all four of them neighbors and the one he is standing at now,the Feng Kingdom. This kingdom is prospering and a peaceful one while the others are newly established kingdom.

This doesn't mean that they just pop up out of nowhere.

It means that the royals who used to manage and rule the country/kingdom from the last decades are kicked out by the citizen or nobles due to their poor performance as bias judgements. After that they choose who is the most worthy ruler and change the former name of the kingdom to their liking.

Yi Qing is pondering about this Crown Prince words.

So they indeed know each other? He just scrunched his eyebrows in irritation before returning to his normal stoic face.

He then greets Bei Xi before she can even reply to this Crown Prince.

"Hello there,young miss. I am Zhang Yi Qing,the Third Prince of the Zhang Kingdom. Its my pleasure to meet you."

Zhang Yi Qing even bows his head and extend his hand before looking at this little puppy again.

'Good. She's much more pleasant-looking than from afar.' Zhang Yi Qing though and smirk even larger.

Taken aback by their previous actions like they were about to start fight,the as expected slow Bei Xi responded after a minute or so.

However,Bei Xi being the idiot she is,grabs Zhang Yi Qing's one hand tightly as she can and shake it energetically as if its her life source. Smiling at him in all ears before replying using her cheerfully childish voice.

"Hello too! I am Ling Xi,the First Young Miss of the Prime Minister's Manor. I am currently 4 years old and im about to turn 5 in a few months. I also love food and playing. Nice to meet you too!" her voice is softer than she thought it will sound from all her enthusiasm but the shock doesn't stop her at beaming at the stranger more brightly. She rapidly fire her words without a stop to this exquisite stranger named Zhang Yi Qing in front of her.

An attractive person,knocking in my very door on their own accord is not an everyday thing i can experience. In addition, having more friends is much more better than having a few ones and the risk of angering him if she decided to ignore him is great and it is really a bad idea.

This one is clearly from another kingdom and the reason why he is invited by the Emperor is to please him. Ignoring him is not a way to please a person,right?

Moreover,she can play with him and others if she successfully gathered a group of good friends. She can play with them without bored. The same reason why she decided to welcome him with open arms.

Ahhhhhh,i love playing~~~

She even forgot about the Crown Prince in her right side looking at her intently.

Because of her reaction to this red hair teenager, the Crown Prince already sharp eyes even sharpen to study closely the male specimen in front of him.

Xiao Xi even ignore him to greet this teenager. This makes him raise his guard to this possibly a threat of a person.

Maybe he is trying to charm my Xiao Xi to become his plaything. He definitely will not make that happen! He already considered Ling Xi as his younger sister and he has this impulse to "protect" her.

His hair and etiquette told everyone that he is a royalty from the Zhang Kingdom since they are the only one who has this unique hair color as well as eye color. You can only notice their attractive eye color if you are near them since it has crimson shade-fiery red color. It is somewhat so dark that you won't heed it in first glance.

Bei Xi is busy swimming in her own thoughts to bother with Feng Yi's stares.

'His eyes is so beautiful ahhhh~ Will it look good inside a jar just like the eyes of the clan Kurta Clan?kekke~'

'uwu i miss Kurapika~'

'But i love Killua more ah~'

'Wahhhh! i love them both!'

"-oa Xi! Xiao Xi,are you okay?!"the worried-sick face of the Crown Prince greets her. His urgent voice awakes her from her day dreams about some certain eyes.

The Third Prince from time to time gives a mocking look at Feng Yi while she's in dazed but also wear an uncertain and amuses face in front of this kind.

She doesn't notice that she is ogling at the Third Prince eyes for a long time already without speaking with a very dazed eyes which makes the other man beside her be worried to death that she may be is being hypnotized and this bastard trying to harm her.

Well,that is unlikely since they are in public but still! He then steps forward and block Ling Xi's view from the Third prince.

"Do you want to have some refreshments? There are a lot of new delicacies in the table. Let me accompany you." he grabs her hand and intends to drag her away.

"What about his highness,Third Prince? Can we bring-" she was cut off by the long strides of the Crown Prince.

"Nice to meet you,Brother Yi Qing! See you later!" she shouted before she can't see the Prince anymore.

Feng Yi can only shae his head inside his head for irritation while Yi Qing is to confused to just what the heck happened? Where is his supposed to be puppy?

They are both not in a good mood while the center of their thoughts is busy being a glutton.

Bei Xi Thoughts:Let me focus in the desserts and foods now~ Just how long am i going to walk to get into the foods?!

My lovely and beautiful babies,here i come! 555+

...

"What do you think about her?"

"Not bad but Prince,isn't she too young?" The elderly face of the servant beside the youngster has a unsteady facial expression.

"Not a problem. We can form an early engagement after some years then. Before the others do." he nonchalantly replied.

"What about the Third Prince? He seems..... interested in her?"

"Also, the Feng Kingdom's Crown Prince?"

"Just when did you become this talkative?" he lazily raised his sharp eyebrows at the elder.

The other can only bow his head in response and apologized.

"If he doesn't stop after being warned then just kill him. We don't need him anyway." his eyes never leave his fairy as he takes in her every inch of her figure in the dark but he continue speaking.

"As for this...Crown Prince...."

"For now,just let him be. I fancy this one. So....

she's my plaything now."

The figure then walks out not after he took in the face of his soon to be fiance.

Only mine.

.....

A/N:Another one? Or not?