10:A Grand Celebration(I)

From the past many weeks,each household around the kingdom are busy preparing for the celebration to be held in few days. It is rumored that even some royalties and high nobles or representatives from other kingdom is invited. Surely they need to dress their best in front of these people in order not to bring shame to themselves.

This is also the best time to impress their love interest or any prominent figure be it man or a maiden if they want to capture their heart or enter their eyes. Even if they failed in this attempt,leaving a good impression is also a good enough opportunity. But what they are mostly preparing for is their Kingdom's Emperor, his daughters and his one son. Why?
Because almost all of his daughters reach marriageable age while his first son appearance to gatherings are much rarer than God descending to land of mortals. He has the talent to rule and power to back it up the same reason why almost all of the noble ladies tried wooing him once in their life before being nonchalantly rejected in their face.

Some says that he lacks interest in gathering, especially the socializing part. Some even dared to say that he dislike everyone. Even if 4 mouths gossiping turn lies to truth, almost everyone dared not to say such thing is the truth. The Crown Prince has a momentum anyone can't question and an aura who can give order to anyone in their own oblivion.

Once,a haughty young noble belittle him and spat dirty words right in his face. It doesn't infuriate him not until this said noble mention the name he most revere....

His mother's name.

His calm aura gradually dissipated which scares even the Emperor himself, leaving a monstrous one behind. He ordered the father of the noble to punish his son by slapping his face in front of him.

Under his sharp glare and chilly voice,the father had no choice but to submit. He then smash his big and calloused hand in his most doted son's face with all his strength. This shocked the boy silly but the assault never stop until he begged pitifully. His face is full of snot and tears. But even with his pitiful state he is still slapped repeatedly until this pig face person faints in the First Prince's feet.

After the said incident,no one dares to corrupt nor dishonor the Prince's name especially his mother's name.

Well, publicly they don't.

...

The day of the celebration sure is nerve-racking. People are fidgeting, biting their nails, and pacing inside their manor back-and-forth making sure all things they needed are present in the vicinity. They are adorned with expensive and eye catching jewelries,limited edition or personalized colorful dresses and shiny shoes. In contrast,the people of the Ling Minister is much more calm and less nervous. They will only be present in the gathering for formalities and also because of the Emperor's Decree and they intend not to caught too much unwanted attention while maintaining their high profile name untainted. Unlike those gold diggers and opportunist,the people of the Prime Minister's residence are more behaved exuding elegant air all over the place which does not pale in comparison to the other royalties and other officials side especially to those people from left Minister's side.

For others,it is not a secret that Right Minister and Left minister has a very different views from the very start since they have an opposing beliefs and priority. This is also the exact reason why the Emperor choose both of them to be by his side.

The Left Minister prioritize the country's benefits while the Right Minister prioritize the citizen's interest. With the suggestions of these both intellectual ministers, giving him guide and suggestions,the Emperor can think what can be in between the lines and decide for both advantages for his people and country's needs. The other officials are their to neutralize the both sides with their thoughts how can they compromise,helping the Emperor in the process.