5:Empress Dowager

.....

This.... man brought me to the palace after the long silence between us.

I can't possibly guess what he is thinking. Im just a small and innocent girl to begin with,right?

We walk down the path of the front gate and was greeted by alot of servant. Woahhhh! This thing is getting real. Maybe i can just run back at home?

Judging from the appearance of several bulky royal guards posted at the gate compared to my petite 5 year old self I may or may not walk out alive if i choose to run back like madman. And im not taking any chances now.

Maybe going here will brought me some luck..hmm? Or maybe not?

My mother is sooooooo going to kill me. I can not take the things childishly now. The person infront of me is definitely a prince or a high official. A high chance for the former to be the correct one. The way the servants bow to him and the familiarity of his presence is a big evidence.

Also..... that face definitely belongs to a prince. His prominent jawline,deep and black phoenix eyes, aquiline nose, thick eyebrows,and that juicy kissable red lips hides nothing but his handsomeness.

Maybe i look like child curiously peeking underneath my lashes to this man. Well, who could not stare at his dream-like appearance by the way? Too handsome ah.

This is a face that can cause a calamity. Good thing he is wearing a mask or i am the one dead from death glares of the my same sex. Vinegar will be everywhere.

Momma, i wanna go home and drink some hot chocolate milk. Huhuhu.

"I wanna go home. Sayonara~" I accidentally use another popular language back in Earth in front of this prince.

Owwww gosh!

"What did you just say?" That judging eyes and frowning eyebrows gives off the feeling that i am nothing but a small fry being interrogated so i have no choice but to comply with this body's instinct.

I started to wail loudly.

"Mommy! I want my mommy! Bring me home! Bring me home!" Using my most spoiled or maybe pitiful voice i convince him or more like myself that this is just an acting and not really what i wanna do. After all im just a 5year-old child here. Right?

Well, that eyes are indeed intimidating and calculative. And now that he walks freely without a mask,i am easily baffled with my speeches.

Too handsome. Too handsome ah.

The supposedly prince is about to open to say something to maybe console me? I don't really know 'cauz he didn't have the chance to do so because a pleasant and a bright voice rings and greeted this one beside me.

"Xiao Yi, what's the noise all about? Are you scaring a child again? Throw your frown away!"

A mature lady compared to the man beside me came. She has the appearance of a cheerful person with a youthful aura around her.

But i am inside a palace and dare not to be careless. Everyone here is not simple after all.

"Empress Dowager this wangye greets you." he bowed slightly and a sweet little me is left standing with my mouth gaping like a fish.

This woman is... empress dowager? She looks younger than she should be! She is more likely to be mistaken as the mother of this prince than his grandma. Damn this genes.

Too many beautiful people.

Im turning blind.

Daddyyyyy, fetch meeeee already! This daughter is regretting!