8:Emperor's Decree And Happy Endings

A/N: Thank you for voting cambaragiola >o< this one is dedicated to you.

Please leave a vote and comment! If you have time help me tell your friends to try it!

Enjoy reading!

........

That night,both of her parents came knocking at her door. Until now, her ears are still ringing from all her mother's reprimanding who leaves her to response either by nodding and shaking her little head when being asked. Her father on the other hand is much milder and coax his wife from time to time.

Other than that,her expected beating -which to her relief never came- there is nothing that is significant enough to mention.

Her pampered life under their manor continued if not, just intensified a little more instead of plummeting due to her wrongdoing. Jewelries,fancy clothing,professional servants and delicious delicacies is always abundantly available thanks to her parents. Sometimes, she asks her maids to accompany her sister to her residence to play and bond together since her mother prohibits her to have even half a step outside her residence. This is how she past her days without being bored to death. Besides, her step sister is just so adorable that she can't get enough.

As for her step-mom,she's always nowhere to be seen. She never visit her nor shows in front of her. Well,she never has a reason to come here in the first place so why bother? Her parents will definitely opposed the idea even if she present a reason.

...

Its been months since her meeting with her grammy and her seclusion and now she already miss her so much. That elderly and mature charm around the Empress Dowager and her pampering eyes is hard to forget of. When she asks her parents to meet her they only look at each other as if silently communicating only to look at her telling her maybe some other time. She can just nod and forcefully smile..... she really miss her grammy!

Unbeknownst in her knowledge, her parents are still weighing the stand and motive of the royal in order to act properly. Well,its hard to make a decision without a proper evaluation of any situation, right? They may or may not offend the royal in any wrong step. But they already cause the suspicions to others since the day of their daughters adoption. Her title is not by any means low but it can't be said to be too high. Besides,she not the only adopted person by a royal. They are almost more than a dozen of them in their kingdom. All have a sturdy backgrounds and big potential. Their daughter on the other hand is only a 4 year old kid who doesn't even start cultivating. Their are still a lot of possibilities in the future.

They now simply decline her request while planning everything in their head. Their baby's safety is always the first priority.

.....

Just as she was about to go back to her residence after another failed attempt to coax her parents for approval to visit her grammy, a Shengzhi(imperial decree of the emperor) brought by a known and respected eunuch of the palace came asking the minister to received the decree.

"The Emperor invites the minister,the mistress,and the young misses of this manor to the 12th birthday of the second prince in the next few weeks! It will be the pleasure of the Emperor if the minister bless his son to his journey in cultivation before his testing! Does the revered minister accept the decree?"

Other than the pure affinity of the minister,to stand high above others except one he needs to have a background as well as a miraculous item which heightens his importance to the kingdom. It is inherited by each of their families' master when the title is pass down. An heirloom which grants him to bless anyone with luck although it is limited in numbers since it needs to be recharged. It is coveted by many because of its instant effects and since standing on top one's affinity and strength is not enough. One need both the background,strength,knowledge,and luck. The minister and his manor is not lacking in any.