6:The Most Kind And Handsome

.....

"What do you want to eat,Xi Er?" my grammy's voice echoed inside a quiet room which is mine. She wakes me up gently earlier and now combing my hair while asking random things.

"I want some steak,grammy. Can the chef make some,please?" I use my sparkling and slightly moist eyes and show it to my grammy.

Hope it works since its the best thing i can muster. I really want some steakkkkkk~

She laughed crisply and pinch my bulging cheeks. In Empress Dowager's mind is a dream that Bei Xi stay the way she is or she'll not think twice about stopping indulging this second generation. As of now Bei Xi in her eyes doesn't have the arrogant aura that normally other rich and pampered young ones' have. It is already impressive as it is.

"Silly.Of course he can. If he can't then he don't need the title of Imperial Chef." she continue combing my hair and then personally escort me to the kitchen.

A certain imperial chef suddenly feel the goosebumps crawling all over his body.

Does someone want him dead? He dare not to think.

....
At the dining hall

The Crown Prince,Feng Yi, noticed some few shadows approaching the dining table. He saw the smiling faces of the pair and the also some servants behind have a complicated look.

They've never seen the supposedly "elder" so indulgent to someone. Not even in her own grandsons and granddaughters.

They don't know if it's a good or a more complicated matter but choose to keep their silence and follow the lady.

The Empress Dowager held the hand of the young one and personally grab the child's body to let her sit on her chair that is bigger than her. Everyone is afraid she might accidentally lost her grip but fortunately she don't. Even in old age this lady still have few useful muscles hidden.

The only sound in the room was the grandmother-granddaughter chatter while the Crown Prince eat in silence. Quietly tasting the food and looking at the pair. Smiling to himself for their innocent conversation and silly remarks.

It scared the servants even more. These past few hours,the crown prince keeps showing some emotions.

Why is does crown prince is smiling?

Is this iceberg melting?

Too fast ah.

This can't be.His highness always has a face of a stone. Always emotionless.

This little girl is really something. To be able to make the the prince this fascinated someone needs to be extraordinary.

Is she really that good?

Even with so may questions they dare not to make a sound.

Their heads still needs to be connected to their necks to be able to live after all.

.....
"Grammy,am i already going home?" I look up at grammy with a moist eyes.

After bonding with grammy,i feel comfortable and seems like we have a special connection. I like grammy so much.

"Xi Er,of course you are. Aren't you excited?" she smiled at me and then smoothen my hair.

"But Xi Er also want to be with grandma." I can't help my pout.

"You can still visit grandma. And i'm too happy to visit you too. You don't have to think to much. You are still Empress Dowager's granddaughter." she again pinch my cheeks but kiss it lightly after.