i. Back To The Beginning

╔═════════════╗

╔═════════════╗

✧·゚:CHAPTER ONE*:·゚✧

╚═════════════╝

✧·゚: *✧·゚:*  pilot  *:·゚✧*:·゚✧
date: 10th September 2013
location: the Bus, Classified

    ━━There is a saying: 'Hate not your enemies; love thy rivals, for this, is the only way to convert them into your friends and your partners'. Clara Roy believed that this describes her friendship with Leopold James Fitz. Bitter Rivals when they first met, he couldn't even stand the sight of her━never could he look at her, or talk to her. For months Clara fought him to be top of the class, but he was always one step ahead of her. Until they were paired together in chem-lab. Leo Fitz was forced to talk to Clara Roy, and after that, well, one would say it was history. They became inseparable. Never leaving one's side, working together on every problem, building things and figuring out everything they tried. They were smarter together; engineering and medicine. After Clara met Jemma Simmons, their duo became a trio, and they became unstoppable. Fitz-Roy-Simmons; engineering, medicine and biochem. They were the best of friends.

    It was hard to describe their friendship, but that was the best Clara could do. Bitter rivals turned best-friends and teammates, and then, slowly, turned into something more━but not received back. Clara was alone in her love thy rivals. Fitz was oblivious, not looking past her as his best friend, the girl that muttered jokes under her breath in Professor Vaughn's class, the girl that he got along with so well. She was alone, but she was okay with that. As long as she was with him, by his side, through everything. Fitz-Roy-Simmons; always.

    She is here now, by his side, walking up the ramp to the large plane with her eyes wide and filled with excitement. This was the best moment of her life, she has come to realise. She, Fitz and Simmons were recruited by Agent Phil Coulson, the Phil Coulson. They are going into the field, seeing the world, saving lives instead of being stuck in Sci-Corp making inventions that blew up in their faces━well, it was all Fitz's fault, he overestimated the concentration. He will tell the story otherwise, blaming Clara, but that was because he wouldn't admit his mistake.

    Setting down her last bag, a grin made its way onto her face. She looked up at the spiral staircase leading up to the second landing, a catwalk with a door leading further into the plane. This plane was huge; three stories, including the basement behind the lab━oh, speaking of the lab ... it was amazing! She even had her little nook with a medical bed, heart monitors, defillibrater, and her own workstation near it. There was a Holotable━Fitz must be excited about that.

    She was right. As soon as Fitz saw it, he placed down what he was holding and rushed inside the open glass doors with a, "No way━"

    Simmons propped her hands on her hips, shaking her head at him as he looked over it like it was his newborn baby. She walked in herself with her box of cell dishes, setting them on the long desk that lined along the three walls.