liii. Bees To A Hive

╔═════════════╗

╔═════════════╗

✧·゚:CHAPTER FIFTY-THREE*:·゚✧

╚═════════════╝

✧·゚: *✧·゚:* the team *:·゚✧*:·゚✧
date: April 27th, 2016
location: The quinjet, Classified

pls read a/n at the end, thx, lovelies

━━"Satellite scans show massive hidden doors," Daisy tried to stay calm in front of her team, but she was pacing the deck near the monitors, wringing her hands. Clara was even worse if it could be possible. Her fingers flickered with energy as she thought of everyone. Were they alive? Were they okay? God, Simmons was on there, so was Coulson, and May, and Mack, and Fitz━ "a hangar buried under the oil fields about three hundred feet."

"I tried to look in for our friends," Leith continued for her, pale. "The best I got was the usual: HYDRA baddies, multiple floors, red-velvet carpet━which is completely off topic but, uh, hello, gorgeous━" they all sent him looks and he rolled his eyes, "━right, fine, sorry. My guess is━even if Giyera is a nasty with cool powers, he would not be able to take on a whole plane of trained agents at once. This means, he would have left for backup, and they're most likely trying to storm the Zephyr. Which, gives us a chance because if we know the others, they'll find a way to give themselves enough time."

Yo-Yo frowned, "Erm ..." she fiddled with the electric bands, placing them in her pockets for later. "What is HYDRA?"

"Nazis," Clara answered simply. "Kidnapping Inhumans, global terrorism, you know, the all-around bad guys."

"How did they take the plane?" then asked Joey.

Clara turned to Leith and he shrugged. "Giyera━but other than that, I don't know."

"What's the base's layout?"

"Uh ... red velvet hallways."

"We don't know, not really," said Lincoln.

"How many soldiers?" Yo-Yo arched a brow.

The agents all shared a wince. Before they could answer, the two Inhumans rolled their eyes and muttered, "Let me guess━" "━you don't know."

Daisy sighed, "We don't have much, but these are friends who've put their lives on the lines for each of us, right? But we do have a way in: service wells that can get us within fifty feet of the base."

"And what about the other fifty feet?" asked Joey.

"I'll take care of that."

"Okay ..." Joey glanced at them all in turn. "When do we land?"