four

(Reference list for teams)

(Okay so I want the characters to be more mature and mafia like I guess.. so I'm going to experiment in this chapter with some alcohol, smoking, guns/knives, and language. If you don't like it idk man it will probably only be in this chapter, but I'll give warnings before in each chapter if I include that content)

Y/n's POV

"Before we have the run throughs we'll have scouting. People going in to check blind spots, distraction opportunities, and getting basic information about the building," I was explaining to the team.

"So snipers, you will be positioned on the three main exits. Main, back, and side. There are corresponding buildings to where you will have clear shots. If things go wrong and our inside guys are getting chased out the building, you shoot to distract not to kill.

"Tech van, you will have mics with each person. You will direct them and have access to all of Inarizaki's security. This part is crucial. Your team member's life depends on you. Your access to the security cams are to be viewed the whole time. We can not risk a slip up. You will also be in separate vans as get away cars. Kyoutani will be stationed outside and guarding at all times. There's a lot with identical white vans about a block away. If anything happens you will drive to the exit you're called to and get out of there. Kyoutani if something happens, get in Mattsun.

"Unknown floor party, the tech will only be able to help you to the floor safely. Once you're in you will assess the floor and determine if the One Piece is in there or not. If it's not in there it's not and you leave immediately. I'm sorry there's not much information right now, but you're in this group for a reason.

"The safe room party, like the unknown floor, assess and determine if it is in there. You will be in contact with the unknown floor if one of you finds it first. The safe room floor is.. difficult. There is one long guarded hallway and then a huge room with a huge safe. There are other file cabinets and storage in the room, but don't bother searching those. If the One Piece is in there, it's in the safe.

"Now distracters, your job is risky. Kuroo and Lev will be on the main floor distracting tellers, other security, or anyone that would have to go to assist an invasion. Makki, Konoha and I will be at the bank coffee shop working with tech and distractions. It's mostly improv, what we're doing," I finished.

Everyone seemed to be following. It was pretty straightforward, but I guess that coming from me was pointless. I had worked over this plan; I already knew everything about it.

The end of the day was a rest day. We had had meeting back to back for the week and we were all about done with it.

"I don't know about you all but I'm going to go train a little," Kuroo said and walked out of the room.

"I think I'm going to go for a run," Kageyama said and left as well.

We all left eventually to do whatever we pleased and enjoyed the time we had off. It was a small unspoken energy telling us this was the last downtime we would have for a while.

I walked into the training gym and saw a few others had the same idea.

"Hey y/n! Come here we're having some shooting practice!" Tendou called me over.

I walked slowly to the other side of the gym to the gun range in shorts and a hoodie. It was getting colder now, but inside the gym was warm with body heat.

I stood by Kuroo and watched as Bokuto raised his pistol. He breathed out and fired. The bullet tore through the paper target right on top of the heart.

"He only got a bullseye on the heart because he knew he couldn't get the brain," Kuroo said and laughed.

Bokuto breathed out again and shot the target in each eye. He looked over at Kuroo and smiled.

"Is it just me or did the tension get super heavy?" Semi asked and laughed lightly. His elbow rested on Shirabu's shorter shoulder.

"It's not just any tension, it's gay tension," Tsukishima said and pushed up his glasses. Semi, Makki and Mattsun laughed quietly while Bokuto and Kuroo tried to put each other in a head lock.

"Alright alright back to the competition I wanna see y/n go for the target," Tendou said and pulled out a blunt. "Let's make this interesting."

He lit the end and inhaled. He leaned down to my face and breathed it right into my face. He looked me dead in the eye and held up his handgun.

I took his gun, then the blunt. I turned the safety off and took the blunt from my mouth, blowing out smoke.

I aimed the gun up with both hands and sighed quietly. I pulled the trigger and saw the small bullet hole I left between the eyes of the target.

I handed the gun back to Tendou and took inhaled again. "I prefer knives over guns," I said while smoke rolled from my lips.

"You are so mesmerizing y/n," he said and took his gun. He turned the safety on and stuck it in his waist band.

"Hey since this is the last time we'll probably have to goof off, why don't we get some drinks going?" Mattsun said and looked over at Makki.

"Yeah I have some in my room," Makki said and took off running with Mattsun. They disappeared to get the alcohol while we passed around the blunt.

"Y/n the blunt is a centimeter long what is wrong with you?" Tsukishima said and inhaled anyways. He passed it to Kuroo who inhaled quickly and kept his mouth closed until he sighed contently.

Bokuto took it and finished it off. He crushed the small remainder under his shoe and we sat in silence in the middle of the smoke.

I started laughing. Then Tendou. Then Bokuto and Kuroo. Then Semi and Shirabu. Then Tsukishima.

Mattsun and Makki came back with a bottle of vodka, orange juice, milk, and gin.

"Hey we got the drinks!" Makki said and put the stuff in the middle of our circle.

"You guys filled the gym with smoke you know that? Akaashi's gonna get mad tomorrow when we run through the plan in here," Mattsun said. I couldn't help but laugh harder.

"Y/n you lightweight, how much weed did you stuff in there Tendou?" Semi asked smiling.

"The blunt was thicker than a marker I think," he said and laid on his back with his arms behind his head.

"Here pass the vodka over here," Semi said. "You guys are already high I need to get wasted." He took the bottle from the middle and unscrewed the top. He drank about a shot and a half before he pulled it away and groaned.

He passed it to Shirabu who drank some too. Makki and Mattsun were sharing the gin and Kuroo and Bokuto were mixing the orange juice and vodka.

"Ah man... Akaashi is gonna be so mad..." I heard Bokuto say as I closed my eyes. I hummed in response.