five

(Warnings: language, guns/knives, mention of drugs

"What the fuck! Get up! Get out! Someone open a window!" Akaashi's voice yelled through the gym.

I flinched awake and sat up. I saw Makki and Mattsun laying over each other, Kuroo and Bokuto laying over each other, and Semi and Shirabu laying over each other. Tendou and Tsukishima were already up and trying to walk to their door to get ready for the day.

I stood up and latched onto Tsukishima. He drug me along to the dorms and dropped me off at my the bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face. I looked in the mirror and groaned at the sight of red tint in my eye.

"Fuck," I mumbled and left the bathroom. I went and got breakfast in the kitchen and sat at the kitchen table.

I ate my bagel and looked on my phone.

"Morning y/n," Tendou came in the kitchen.

I rested my head on the table. "Good morning..."

I lifted my head to see Kageyama taking a seat next to me. He had a glass of milk and some toast by him.

"Y/n are you okay? You look... tired.." Kageyama mentioned.

"I'm great Kageyama..." I yawned. He looked like he didn't know what to say so I changed the topic. "Are you ready for the run through today?"

"I think I am. I can't really do anything since I'm on the unknown floor," he said and sipped his milk. I frowned at his response and leaned my head against his shoulder.

"Y/n-"

"Be careful Kageyama," I said and stayed there for a minute. He wrapped his arm around me and leaned his head against mine.

Once we had all gotten into position for the training, Akaashi blew a whistle and we started.

The only groups practicing were the tech and the safe room.

The rest of us watched on a tv from the cameras set up. We had the blueprints set up and some of the others acting as guards. There was an elevator and a long hallway connecting the safe room.

Daichi and Ushijima went in first and Iwaizumi followed behind. These three would be the ones to push through the guards if there was any trouble.

Yamamoto and Bokuto would be in the back, while Shirabu and Sarukui were in the middle.

The tech van was constantly telling them the points of the room, places to look, and things to look for. It was impressive to see Mattsun go off like that.

After a few run throughs and different scenarios, we ended it for the day. Even though we didn't do much for the day, we were still tired. With all the extra training and studying it was a lot.

Everyone ended up going to bed early and repeating the same thing the next day.

The next day the tech team and the distracters worked together. My team had to distract some Aoba Johsai guys as practice with the help of the tech van telling us important details of the room, who is there, or if we need to dip.

I thought if successful, and Kenma even agreed, but Akaashi made us run it four more times. No one complained though. If Akaashi wanted us to do more, we followed his every command.

The respect we had for him was insane. No one fucked with him unless they wanted to get put on Fukurodani's hit list.

The next day was the snipers, blindfolded, using only the tech vans instructions to shoot.

"To the left about an inch and up two inches," Goshiki said into the mic. Yaku inhaled slowly, moved his gun, and exhaled sharply before pulling the trigger.

He hit the cheekbone instead of the nose.

"Damn it! That should have been two inches left not one," he sighed and took off the blindfold. He tore it off his face and shot the target in the nose.

Komi and Kenma worked perfectly together and Akaashi wasn't frowning at the moment.

Noya and Mattsun had complete trust in each other and got 2/3 bullseyes.

On and on it went. For a week we went over plans and trained harder than we needed. Akaashi was basically running on coffee and tea at this point. We'd often see Bokuto falling asleep next to Akaashi asking him to stop for a movie break.

"You know I can't Bokuto. I know you want to watch Cloud Atlas," he said while typing away at his computer. Bokuto's hair seemed to deflate a little. "It's 3 hours long. Do you know how much I could get done in 3 hours?"

"You could make me happy in only 3 minutes by paying attention to me" Bokuto frowned.

Akaashi rubbed his eyes under his glasses and yawned. "I'm going to get some coffee, we can talk while I fix it up."

And so Bokuto would stay up just to talk to Akaashi while he poured his coffee. Akaashi would sometimes keep adding creamer just to keep Bokuto distracting him for a little longer.

The week finished and we had 3 days until the heist.

Day one would be reviewing the whole plan again.
Day two would be an intense group training session.
Day three would be the plan again and then rest.

We were ready, but we didn't feel like it.

A/n: hi