six

A/n: I promise things will start speeding up, there is a lot of information to this story for it to make sense

Daichi's POV

"Are you sure about this?" Akaashi asked me. I nodded and he followed me into the warehouse.

Today was a huge day of meeting. Akaashi had asked me to go over the plan with everyone since I was use to talking to a team.

As we walked in I noticed everyone already in there and sitting on the astroturf section used for different exercises.

"All right we all know the plan, but we're going to go over it one more time. Since Inarizaki is in the Kansai region, we'll have to drive roughly 7hours to get there. We will be driving up to the Kansai region and staying in a rented out warehouse. After our mission we will drive to Nagano, where Kamomedai's bank is. Hoshiumi owes Fukurodani a big favor and this is just them repaying it. The next morning we'll drive back here and divide everything. Now for everyone else's part.

Distracters will go on the floor level and distract the guards and tellers. Kuroo and y/n will be working together, Lev will be 'opening a checking account,' and Konoha, and Makki will be by the two main entrances.

The tech vans will be located at their designated spots ready for giving directions and a quick get away. They will drive to Nagano and we'll rest there.

Snipers are only here if Inarizaki chases us from the building. They are a last resort in getting away.

Safe floor team has a meeting scheduled for putting a small jewel in the safe. They will go as a group and take out the worker helping your group. We predict this could be Ojiro. There will also be two guards outside of the elevator before the long hallway into the safe room. We think these two will be Miya Atsumu and Miya Osamu. They are only there guarding when scheduled safe deposited are in place that day. Although it sounds like we could take advantage on this, there are even more guards by the elevator. When you get into the safe room, take out Ojiro. Then take out the twins. Search and get out as soon as possible. There is one camera by the elevator, but not by the safe, because people put a lot of sketchy items in the safe that Inarizaki turns a blind eye from. After taking these three out, check the safe and contact Goshiki, your tech advisor.
A/n okay here's the "safe room" ...and yes you can laugh at it

Finally, for the unknown floor all we can do it be in contact with you all

Finally, for the unknown floor all we can do it be in contact with you all. The distracters will get a headcount for the main workers. And we will still assume the Miya twins and Ojiro are in the Safe Room."

As usual silence filled the room after the briefing. No questions asked. No joking.

"Thank you Daichi," Akaashi said and stood up. "We'll be driving tomorrow and doing some training at Kamomedai when we arrive. Then after that one more day until we drive up to Inarizaki."

Akaashi's POV

We all went our separate ways and turned in for the night. At least that's what I did. I was on the unknown floor and it would be a good idea to get some rest.

"Akaashi.."

"Bokuto San"

"Let's watch Cloud Atlas.."

"After the heist and the aftermath, we will watch Cloud Atlas" I felt Bokuto lay beside me and press his forehead against my back. "Goodnight Bokuto-San."

Y/n's POV

We got up super early and packed some things into the tech vans. The vans weren't set up yet so there was enough room for everyone to be in their group.

Kenma was our driver, but that responsibility got passed to Konoha who didn't oppose. Kenma sat in the back and Kuroo and Lev sat up from with Makki and I.

"I'm so tired.." I yawned and threw my backpack into the seat. Makki sat next to me and basically fell asleep as soon as he hit the chair.

I pulled out my phone and took a selfie with him. I smiled and sent it to Kiyoko and Yachi back home.

Yachi responded to the group chat first with: "aww y/n I'm glad you guys are working together! stay safe"

Kiyoko sent her response: "please stay safe y/n"

I smiled to myself and put my phone away. I had asked Kenma to work on it so it couldn't be tracked or hacked.

I decided to sleep as well since Kenma was gaming with Kuroo, Lev was staring out the window, and  Konoha was driving.

I woke up to the dark sky out my window. I saw Kenma still gaming, now on a 3DS and not his switch. Konoha was sleeping now and Kuroo was driving I guess.

I walked through the small aisle to the passenger seat and sat beside him.

"I never got the chance to thank Nekoma for helping Karasuno.. so thank you," I said and smiled at him.

His signature smile spread across his face and he nodded. "I'm glad we got involved. We would have missed out on this heist if Karasuno didn't reach out."

We had been driving for five hours when we all stopped at a gas station.

I opened up the doors in the back and hopped out. I stretched my arms and yawned. The other vans were doing the same and unloading. We decided to go in in groups so we wouldn't be cramming into the small store.

I went in with a few of the Shiratorizawa boys and picked out my favorite snack and a water bottle. I went down the aisle to try and find Goshiki, Tendou, and Shirabu. Goshiki had a water and a bag of trail mix, Shirabu just had a warmed pretzel, and Tendou was... somewhere?

We walked down the aisles together and found him in the back where the slushy maker was. He was staring at the three flavors thoughtfully and turned to acknowledge our presence.

"I'll get blue and red to make purple," he mumbled and got the biggest cup. We watched as he filled it and put a lid on it. He turned to us.

"What?"

"Are you done?" Shirabu asked.

Tendou looked around and picked up two full size bags of Takis. We checked out and sat outside our vans and ate for a little.

"I'll drive if that's okay," I said to Kuroo and he nodded. He tossed me the keys and everyone started too load up again.

A/n: I started Jujutsu Kaisen bc everyone was talking about it and I would 10/10 recommend     :D

Also I'm pretty sure this is the last of the information needed