Chapter One

Thumbnail was designed by mangograhamsx and the overlay graphics from Pinterest.

Whelve: burry or hide.

All rights reserved.

No part of this book may be reproduced, distributed, photocopied, recorded, translate, re-published, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission and consent of the author. 謝謝!Thank you!

Darkness succumbed to the background and the only visible light source is the full moon

Darkness succumbed to the background and the only visible light source is the full moon. Cricket's sound conquered the scene as if they also rejoice with Hinata and Naruto's rendezvous. They were like ancient lovers with forbidden romance secretly seeing each other in the dull.

After all, this isn't just a normal place for Hinata. This place holds a special spot in her heart for this is her mother's secret space. Too tragic that she passed away. Meanwhile, the young woman looks up to the stars and the view is indeed stunning.

"My mother once told me," she curled her arms together till it reaches her heart, "that I should confess what I truly feel in here," she gazes at Naruto adding, "and I think tonight is perfect."

The man smiles back, giving her the serenity she deserves. "I'm not just being kind because I love you or anything..."

At that particular moment, Hinata's eyes widened. "What did you say?"

Naruto rubs the back of his head, awkwardly lifts his head, stares at her, and took a deep breath. "I'm not trying to be kind or anything..."

"No, I want to hear it again. You said..."

"Hinata..."

Silence

"I said...I love you."

It was like a lullaby for her. It was soothing. It tingles her stomach. It was perfect. Those words came from the man she loves, It was ideal. He walks near to her; bending to reach her level enough to access her lips. They stared at each other for a while as Hinata curve her gentle smile. Her heart is pounding and it was indeed a remarkable night to remember.

She gasps. In fact, catching her breath. Her vision is quite a blur enough to make her panic for a while. Suddenly, a warm hand touches her palm assuring someone is there for her.

"Naruto?"

"Are you okay?" The voice is firmly concerned.

"I just had another nightmare," she explains, trying to calm her demeanor.

"What is it?"

The perfect beam expands on her cheeks as she says, "I am happy. I slowly remember those memories with you. Our memories together."

Silence

Certainly, it isn't twilight yet. He is frequently disturbed by her nightmares and it is almost a routine. When she does, he will hold her hands, and most of the time he'll kiss her forehead. They are lying on the bed when Hinata bravely faces him, intertwining their hands together.

"Naruto, I am happy you're here with me," she caresses his cheeks. "Which means I'm not hallucinating at all."

The man remains silent, anticipating her next words but she said none and just stares at his orbs calmly. "Is everything alright?" He asks.

"Nothing. I just love looking at you."

He remains firm, moved by her words for sure.

"What else can you remember?"

"None for now." Hinata moves to switch to the other side of the bed. She faces away from the blond because, for some reason, she felt ashamed. "Naruto, say it again," she begs running her hand to the bedsheet.

The man moves closer, slipping one of his arms through her waist to cuddle her smoothly. Then, he lands his mouth on her bare neck. He hugs her tight, and the embrace screams home. As usual, she did not protest.

"Hear the what?" He asks as he moves his lips down her bottom neck almost reaching the tip of her shoulder.

Her grip tightened because the sensation made her dizzy. "Your confessions. Let me hear those words."

He pauses kissing her neck as he moves until he reaches her ears. "Hinata..." The way he pronounced her name does send shivers throughout her body. "I love you."

She sighs, overwhelmed.

"What's wrong?"

"Naruto... you will not leave me, right?"

"I will not."

"But I am scared."

"Don't be," he caresses her hair putting the remaining strands behind her ear.

"The nightmares won't leave."

"It's ok. I'm here."

"Until when?"

"What do you mean?"

She turns around to face him. "I will be a burden in the future. That's why I'm afraid."

He wipes another tear, smiles, and kisses the tip of her nose. "Then, be my wife."

"Stop teasing me. It hurts."

"I am never more serious in my life."

She bites her lower lip, luring him more into her world. "Let's see if the ring fits."

And that made him chuckle. "I'm not prepared. I just wanted to hear your consent."

Silence

"Yes," she replied with a smile on her face.

As soon as he heard the "yes", he leans closer, kissing where the tears came from, down to her nose and finally her lips. He bit it gently. Later on, when he opens his eyes, he's stunned to see her staring back at him, full of emotions. "Did I hurt you?"

"No."

Silence

"Hinata..."

"Hmmm?"

"Build a family with me..."

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he positioned himself on her body.

"I will." She smiled as a response.

He kisses her again from her jawline to her neck marking his.

She kissed him back with longing, with all her love and self. The moon is the only light source passing through their room. The night's sound is as melodic as the same as how their bodies move. It's genuine as how they made love. I love you he murmurs to himself.

He made sure she'll fall asleep first. Looking intently at her beautiful face, he can't help but fantasize about her more. He smiles looking like a creep stealing glances at his prey. Later on, he helps himself sit as he opens the drawer near their bed. He removes his lens and puts it inside the container. His crimson eyes are glowing as he deactivates his genjutsu in no time.

Then, everything went back according to reality. His raven hair is messy as a result of her tweak earlier. He went back and leans closer hugging her from behind. He embraces her tightly, kisses her hair then down her neck.

"Finally, Mrs. Uchiha."