Chapter Eleven

The Mizukage grace Sasuke's team with a night stay in the mist village. She insisted on acknowledging their efforts of bringing her back safely. There was a meeting held in Konoha and Mei is obliged to grace her presence.

Sasuke never complains since he wanted to be away from the hidden leaf for a while. He needs to breathe.

They stayed in a comfortable inn with three separate rooms. The setup is just so-so. Kiba is of course the noisiest in the group. Shino stays as mysterious as he always is and Sasuke, well, he just doesn't give a damn.

The three were busy minding their business when someone knocks on the main door.

A woman holding a tray with tons of scrolls entered the room. She caught Sasuke's attention. For a second, he thought it was Hinata. She has the same length and indigo hair as her. The same face feature. The same body and the only thing that contrasts her with Hinata are her eyes. She does not have pale eyes instead hers were ash brown.

Sasuke tightens his jaw. He's thinking of her again.

"Everyone, Mei-sama wanted you to deliver this to the Hokage. These are the reports within this month in the village," she handed the tray to Kiba since he is the closest one standing.

"Oh! Arigato... uh, you are?"

"Mina. I'm one of the hunter-nin," she looks at Kiba then Shino, and finally at Sasuke. "Let me know if you need anything."

"No, we're good. Thank you Mina-san."

"I'll take my leave then," she glances at Sasuke while blushing.

There are three of them again.

"Finally, we can sleep!" Kiba almost screamed. Akamaru barked as a response. Shino then went inside his room as Kiba did as well while Sasuke stayed where he is, looking at the ceiling. There's no use in going in as he knew he won't be able to sleep.

Honestly, this place is choking him. He needs some fresh air. He needs to loosen up. The last time he checks his reflection, dark circles are visible under his socket.

Damn!

So he went outside and approaches the guard rail just right where they stay. The mist was everywhere making it impossible to admire the whole place. Suddenly, someone stepped out from one of the rooms but Sasuke is too annoyed to be bothered by such movements.

"Can't sleep?" Her voice is sweet. "My name is Mina and you are?"

Sasuke is shocked. He is a well-known traitor and he expects everyone from the whole village to acknowledge him or at least.

"Mei-sama ordered to look after you," she looks at him admiring his side profile. He had never seen such a handsome feature before. But then, Sasuke's vision was occupied by something from afar. "You seem, lonely..." She toned concern.

That's when the raven looks at her. She was frightened for a second since his gaze is intimidating, too scary. She can see his eyes turn red.

They are looking at each other now as Sasuke examined her thoroughly. She is indeed the replica of that woman. They share the same hair. Damn! That hair. How he misses at least touching it.

Her scent, how he missed her scent. Her face, her beautiful face. The lips he always wanted to taste. But, this woman is not her...or maybe he just doesn't know anymore. He needs to forget her.

He needs to...

He pressed his lips against hers all of a sudden, moving it like a hungry predator ready to consume its prey. The woman was shocked but too naive as the sensation is driving her crazy too. He swiftly grabs her inside the room and quickly shut the door without breaking the kiss. The woman runs her hands throughout his body, kissing him back too!

He keeps blinking and it's strange how he constantly sees Hinata kissing him. What?

That's when he finally gains consciousness. He stops kissing her but the woman insisted and starts to kiss his neck. Sasuke can't feel anything. He is numb. But why? This is his chance to somehow forget her.

He clenches his fist. He can't seem to do this. This isn't her. And so, he mercilessly grabs Mina's shoulder enough for her to whimper. His hands are heavy. His greedy aura is back! He is angry, very angry.

Mina is looking at him like a lost puppy. He activated his genjutsu and brutally manipulated her mind.

"Forget what happened tonight," and by that, he quickly went outside.

Naruto hugs her from behind while preparing dinner. "I can't move Naruto! Stop hugging me." She protests while blushing.

"Oh no. I can't stop. I am drowned. You are irresistible." He's teasing her.

Suddenly, someone rang the bell indicating, someone is outside their house. "I'll get it," Hinata offered. Naruto just smiled in response. As she opens the main door, she saw Sasuke. There he is, standing emotionless as usual.

"Sasuke-san? What are you―"

"I'm here for Naruto," he cuts her off instantly.

"Are you okay? You're soaked...come in!"

He went inside as she told him to. Isn't this what he wanted? He wants to see her.

"Oi! Teme! What are you doing here? Where are Shino and Kiba?"

"Shino and Kiba?" Hinata asks, curious.

"Kakashi-sensei decreed a mission for them," the blonde explained while winking at her.

Hinata eyed Sasuke once more. He is soaked and so, she excuses herself first and went inside the room and tries to find any clothes for Sasuke.

"What brings you here?" Asks Naruto.

Later on, Hinata showed baggy clothes from her hand.

"Sasuke-san, after you eat, change your clothes or you'll get sick," she smiled sweetly.

"Thank you."

Hinata sits beside Naruto and begins to eat as well.

"Hinata-chan..." He murmurs, attempting to kiss her dearly.

"Hmmm?"

"Arigato...for taking good care of Sasuke."

The woman curves a beam enough to make Naruto's heart skip a beat.

Was this jealousy? What is this? Sasuke can't seem to find the scene fascinating. "Tell Kakashi I'm back."

"Got it!" The blond exclaimed happily.

Engaged in his self-delusion, Sasuke looks at Hinata, determined. Meanwhile, the woman smiled at him, genuinely happy for his safety way back home.