EPILOGUE

It isn't morning yet. It was actually midnight when she woke up. He is frequently disturbed by her nightmares and it is almost a routine. When she does, he will hold her hands, and most of the time, he'll kiss her forehead. They remain to lie on the bed as Hinata faces him while he intertwined their hands.

"Naruto, I am happy."

"Why?"

"Because you're here with me. My dream isn't just a dream after all." Hinata exclaimed, running her fingers to his face. It is really your feature, Sasuke... you are hurting deep inside. I know. I'm sorry.

"What's wrong?" The blonde asks, confused.

As a response, the woman blinks twice, hoping it will make her vision clear. She's not completely blind. She's just seeing things unclear, a blur.

"Nothing," she said as she runs her hand down to his body. I am selfish. I know. Can you forgive me? Because of pain, I become a sadist. I can't recognize myself at all.

"What else can you remember?"

Our memories, gradually. "None for now," she moves to switch to the other side of the bed, ashamed. And I became the person I hated the most. I became wicked. I lied. I need to lie.

"Naruto, let me hear those words..."

He moves closer, slipping one of his arms to her waist. His mouth occupies her neck savoring her scent. He hugs her so tight and yet, she did not protest. You use to hold me tight even before.... just like this... I could clearly remember.

"Hear the what?"

Her grip tightened as the sensation makes her dizzy. I am greedy and I'm sorry.

"Your confessions."

He stops kissing her neck as he moves until he reaches her ear. "Hinata..."

I  just love how you say my name...

"I love you."

I know, Sasuke. You assure me, always.

She sighs, tears dripping making her vision blurry once more. When he hears the sobs, he makes her face him saying, "Don't cry..."

"Naruto, you will never leave me, right?"

"I won't."

"I am scared." Scared of what I had become...

"Don't be..." He caresses her hair putting the strand to the back of her ear.

"The nightmares won't leave."

"It's alright. I'm here."

"Until when?"

"What do you mean?"

"I will be a burden in the future. That's why I'm afraid."

"Then be my wife," he said wiping the remaining tears from her eyes.

You used to ask me this before...

"Stop teasing me. It hurts."

"I am never more serious in my life."

"Then, where's the ring?"

"I'm not prepared. I just wanted to hear your sweet yes." He whispered.

I think I'm ready to answer you now... 

"Yes." She replied with a smile on her face. Because you deserve it.

As soon as he heard the "yes" he leans closer, kissing where the tears came from, down to her nose and finally her lips. He bit it gently. When he opens his eyes, he saw how she dearly looks back at him. By that, he got scared for a second.

"Did I hurt you?"

No, you never did. I just love watching you without your knowledge...

"No."

"Hinata..."

"Hmmm?"

"Build a family with me."

You don't have any idea how those words melt me...

She wrapped her arms around his neck as he positioned himself on her body saying, "I will."

He kissed her again down to her jawline to her neck marking his. She kissed him back with longing, with all her love and self. The moon is the only light passing through their room. The night's sound is perfect the moment they made love. I love you, he murmurs to himself.

He made sure she fell asleep first. Looking intently at her beautiful and angelic face, he can't help but fantasize about her furthermore. He smiled looking like a creep stealing glances at his prey. He sits for a while as he opened the drawer near their bed. He removes his lens and puts it inside the container. His crimson eyes were glowing. He deactivates his genjutsu and everything were now back according to reality. His raven hair is as messy as a result of her tweak earlier. He went back and leans closer hugging her from behind. His mouth was on her neck. "Welcome to my clan," he hugs her tightly, "Mrs. Uchiha."

She can feel his embrace from behind which made her grip the sheet tight. She is forcing herself to sleep. No. The words coming from him earlier confirmed that he is indeed Sasuke. Those phrases echoed throughout her system. She already has the hints but...

"What a shame. Perhaps, he planned this all along. Such a clever man." 

"Probably, that rogue ninja is using Lady Hinata to pardon his sins!"

Those voices...It never leaves her nightmares. She develops a sudden fear and doubt. What if...those accusations are real?

The inner demon attacks her thoughts repeatedly.

An hour had passed.

She switched as she finally possesses the courage to face him. Her vision is a blur but she knew who this man is. There he is, peacefully sleeping. She slowly reached his face. She traced his eyes, down to his nose, and finally his lips. He seems tired. She formed a smile as she leans closer to his body. The man moves to adjust his head to her chest. The woman runs her fingers to brush his hair. He is still asleep, or at least she thought.

Silence is deafening as she continued brushing his hair. I don't want to rush things out. I don't want to be like Naruto. I don't want to be overwhelmed just because you love me. I don't want to regret the idea of choosing you because you're the only choice left. No, you deserve better, my love. Let me outweigh things and at the right time, you will know how I feel for you.

She kissed his hair adding, I might be selfish but let's trust the process. Because I love you...only you, Sasuke.

Whelve 2020 Extended Version.

Author: mangograhamsx

All rights reserved.

謝謝!Till next time, Zàijiàn! ♡