Chapter Nineteen

The commotion turmoils his thoughts more. Indeed, he is trapped in an unending loop of nothingness, despair, and anguish.

"Sasuke!" It was Naruto's voice, concerned. "What happened to her?"

And that's when the man came back to reality. But he is way delusional that he immediately punches the blonde. "You! What did you do to her?" He punches him once more. "What did you tell her?! Huh?! Tell me! Tell me!"

Naruto stays still and yes, he maybe deserves this. Meanwhile, Hanabi and Neji witnessed the quarrel. They just come to the scene as well.

"Enough, Sasuke!" Hanabi approaches him as well.

For a second, he thought, it was Hinata. They have the same pale eyes. He walks closer to her and tries to reach her face. "Hinata..." When he's about to touch Hanabi's face, his brow twitch. He immediately strangles her against the wall. The woman begs for her life. Neji is about to activate his Byakugan but Sasuke is fast. The moment he opens his eyes, he was under his illusion.

He tightened his grip making it impossible to gasp for air. Hanabi is fighting for her life. Sasuke put her under his Genjutsu. He desperately looks for her memory. Then, he saw it. It flashes continuously. From the very beginning, the revelation of Hinata's pregnancy, the curse seal, and how Kato removes the child and burns it. How Hinata screams for pain. How she was humiliated. How she beg to save their child and up to the last conversation they had. He sinks it all. His eyes shed tears of blood. He is losing his mind. He's enraged. It triggers something evil inside him. The Mangekyō Sharingan is awakened.

He let her go and instantly disappear. That's when Neji gains consciousness. "Neji!" Naruto screams as well, concerned.

"Where is he?!" The man is in distress.

"He disappears!" Hanabi murmurs while catching her breath.

"F*** me! We're in trouble!"

"Nii-san, what are you talking about?"

"Activate your Byakugan all the time! He can't use his Genjutsu if you do!"

"What is happening, Neji?!" Naruto asks, naive.

"Naruto, stay here. Look after Hinata. That's all I ask," he runs as fast as he could. Hanabi is following him from behind. Both are panting.

Meanwhile,

Murmur

Murmur

Murmur

Distinct murmur and exchange of conversation between the Hyuga as they assemble. Hiashi sips his tea as he hand in the scrolls to Yashima. Kato is reading reports when someone slams the door open. Everyone was shocked. Some cover their mouth. The surroundings turn red in an instant. There he is, standing like a dangerous monster. His inner demon dominates his system. The Mangekyō Sharingan shines like a fierce evil inside his socket. His grin is horrifying. The blood of tears flows endlessly. He creepily walks down the aisle. He is holding his katana firmly.

Memories of Itachi while killing their parents flash randomly. He can clearly visualize Mikoto and Fugako's bodies while lying on the floor lifelessly. The blood overrun the room. The throat was slit open. Sasuke creeps an evil smile while crying. He has gone mad. He walks slowly, closer to the murderer. Hiashi and the rest were startled. They are not ready for this. They can't seem to use their Kekkei genkai!

He remembered it clearly. It was all in Hanabi's memory. He stops walking. Everyone halts their vision to the Uchiha anticipating his next move or at least. He stayed still as creepy as hell. In just a blink, he rushes and immediately stabs the old man-Kato. He is fast. He isn't Sasuke anymore. There's something evil creeping into his mind. He stabs him while laughing. He stabs him while screaming. It is a scream of pain. The pain of losing the woman he loves and his child. His childhood trauma was back. He stabs him once more while constantly shouting. He has gone mad. He has gone irrational. He is laughing, screaming, and crying while killing the murderer. Then, his head slammed against the floor. He is catching his breath. The illusion of Hinata's face dominates his vision as if she is cupping his face while smiling. Then, the surroundings turn black.

He can hear distinct footsteps coming closer. Later on, the door opens revealing Tsunade's presence. The traditional torch was the only source of light inside his dungeon. He was hanged midair with seals all over his body. Yes, he was punished. He is a prisoner.

"Uchiha."

The man was blindfolded to prevent him from using his power and from doing any manipulations. 

"I have talked to Hanabi," she breathes heavily. "She told me everything."

Silence

"How is she?" He asks coldly. He is asking about Hinata's whereabouts.

"She has awakened, finally."

"I want to see her."

"Of course. That's why I'm here." She eyed him.

"I want to see her."

"She was under comatose for four months. Thanks to Sakura, we manage to bring her back."

"Get straight to the point."

In an instant, Tsunade releases him from being suspended midair. His body hit the cold and moldy ground. He grunts in pain. He removes the blinds. He blinks and stabilized his vision. She then summons her jutsu to release the seal from Sasuke's body. He was put in prison for almost five months.

"I ask permission from the Hokage. Kakashi has given his seal for this."

The raven helps himself stand. The door opens as soon as Tsunade waves her hand.

"I don't have time for some lame storytelling. I want to see her now."

"I'm afraid, you won't like how things turn out, young man."

"What are you saying?"

"I am giving you a mission."

He is nervous, and somewhat anxious but feeling excited at the same time. His heart beats uncontrollably. It has been three? No. Almost four months of being separated from her. He clenches his fist. He is dying to see her face, to touch her, to hold her tight, to finally claim her once more. Tsunade halts and eyed the Uchiha before clutching the knob of Hinata's room. She is still in the Hospital.

"Brace yourself, Uchiha." Then she opened the door. Sasuke's focus was on the room as he tries to search for the woman he is longing for.

There she is, lying on the bed while looking outside the window, perhaps, admiring the surroundings below. Her hair is longer now.

Heaven!

Hinata looks in his direction. She is somehow startled but manages to smile genuinely. Sasuke smiled back. But then, her vision switches to someone behind him.

She flashes another smile.

"Naruto kun...you're back." She said sweetly as always.

Sasuke's eyes widened. Naruto? His brow twitches.

He did not like it. He doesn't like how Hinata murmurs another man's name.

"How are you feeling?" Naruto asks while tracing her feature. Sasuke grits his jaw. What the f*** is going on?

Hinata struggles to reach his face. "I miss you. Where have you been? Please stay here tonight." Her eyes are pleading.

As a response, Naruto smiled awkwardly, "Of course."

"What are you doing?" Sasuke asks because he can't take it anymore.

"Sasuke, watch your mouth," Tsunade warned him.

"What kind of show is this?"

"This is your mission. You need to see it by yourself that's why I brought you here."

Meanwhile, Hinata held the blonde's hand while murmuring his name, "Naruto..."

That caught Sasuke's attention. It was Hinata's sweet voice. He looks at them once more.

"I want to hear those words again..." That caught Naruto off guard. "That night, I want to hear those phrases again."

Naruto held her hands as if he were telling her to take it easy.

Silence

"I want to hear those words again, Naruto...."

Long dead-air.

"Hinata, I love you."

This...