Chapter 5

After Erwin announced the emergence of the Special Operation Squad. The three of them packed their stuff from their dormitory as Levi led them to their separate quarters. Levi purposely left Sunako last as he got the two to their separate rooms. The two men bid Sunako good luck as they went to unpack their stuff, leaving the petite, raven-haired girl with the intimidating captain.

The two walk in silence with Levi subtly glancing at Sunako who still has a smile on her face before he looked away. He wondered why the hell was she always smiling about. It made her look like she's a sadist and it certainly didn't help that she smiled when killing a Titan.

"Being my second in command, you will have the closest quarters to mine."

Onyx eyes briefly looked at him in mild astonishment. She wasn't informed that she'll be the captain's second in command but then again, the ANBU never really have true rankings, as is the case with the regular forces. team leadership and hierarchy seem to be based on merit and experience. Although briefly, Levi saw the astonished look in her eyes before it's gone completely. "I see." Sunako said.

They arrived at the door that leads to Sunako's room. When they opened the door, Sunako could see that the room was a bit bigger than in the dormitory. Unlike in the dormitory, there's a single bed, a vanity, and a desk. Next to the dresser is where she'll keep her ODM gear without having to travel to the storage. On top of the desk are cleaning supplies which kind of amused her.

"Now then, since you're on my squad, you follow my rules. Firstly, keep your room clean. Secondly, Keep your ODM clean. And lastly, keep your shit clean. I do room inspections every week on a random day, so don't live like a pig and we'll have no problems, got it?" Levi questioned.

"Yes sir." Sunako answered before saluting her captain as he turned his heel and leave towards his room. However, he stopped and added, "oh, almost forgot. I don't mind you being late for training, my only requirement for you is to clean horse shit in the stables for a month if ever it happens. That is all." He then left and entered his room.

Unbeknownst to him, one of Sunako's eyebrows twitch in annoyance at the last part but her smile remained on her face. 'Ara ara. Being a clean freak that he is, he forgot to clean his mouth off of vulgarities.'

She then step inside her room and put her stuff on the desk next to the cleaning supplies. Out of habit, her hand went under the desk as she could feel the dust coming off from her fingers. "Ara ara, seems like I need to groom this place up a bit." She said to herself with her Sharingan flickering to life and got to work, making sure every inch of this room is clean.

It's not the first time she used the Sharingan for cleaning. Whether or not she'll be going on missions, she made sure to clean the house before leaving. Sometimes, Sasuke helped her with the chores around the house as much as he can before he goes off either training or on missions. After he defected from the village, she's been the one to keep the place clean, in hopes that he would return and see the house spotless. Sunako suppressed a chuckle at her distant cousin's face when she told him that the Sharingan can be used for cleaning. Ah, good times.

She then went over to her stuff from her desk and started to unpack. She was glad that they can keep their ODM gear in their room, that would mean that she can do maintenance on her modified gear as well as making a couple more poisons to change out.

Levi came by to check after she finished cleaning the room and unpacked her stuff. He dragged his finger across the dresser, eyebrow raising before looking around the room. No traces of dust were left on his fingers and the room looked spotless. He then looked at the smiling, petite, raven-haired girl with his neutral face and said, "It's... acceptable."