Chapter 7- Trust Me

~Feel Something- Bea Miller (Male Version)~

"What-" Harry hopped off the desk and grabbed Draco's hand. He followed him out to the courtyard, keeping their hands locked.

"Hermione! Ron!" He panted. The couple turned around and faced the two boys.

"Where were you, Harry?" Hermione asked.

"Why are you with him?" Ron asked, and he quickly unlinked hands with the Slytherin.

"Nevermind that, Sirius is in trouble. Come on!" Harry ran off towards the stairs. Hermione and Ron looked at each other and then back at Draco.

"You're staying out here," Ron said to him.

"No, I'm not." Draco turned and ran after Harry. Ron and Hermione did the same.

Once they caught up to him, Hermione spoke. "Harry, are you sure?"

"I saw it. It's just like with Mr. Weasley." Draco looked at Harry confused. "It's the same door I've been dreaming about for months only. I couldn't remember where I'd seen it before. Sirius said Voldemort was after something, something he didn't have the last time, and it's in the Department of Mysteries."

"Harry, please, just listen," Hermione said, and Harry stopped, Draco was out of breath. "What if Voldemort meant for you to see this? What if he's only hurting Sirius because he's trying to get to you? You're also saying all of this in front of him." Hermione pointed her thumb at Draco. Ron looked at him then back at Harry.

"What if he is?" Harry said, panting, ignoring Hermione's comment. "I'm supposed to just let him die? Hermione, he's the only family I've got left." They all looked at each other.

"What do we do?" Draco said.

"You don't do anything. It's me, Harry, and Hermione." Ron said in an aggressive tone.

Harry ignored Ron and spoke. "We'll have to use the Floo Network." He said and continued going up the stairs.

"But Umbridge has all the chimneys under surveillance," Draco said.

"Not all of them." They walked into the Gryffindor common room and changed. Draco stayed in his uniform and outside the common room, while Harry, Hermione, and Ron changed into jeans and sweaters. After they left, they walked into the Defence Against the Dark Arts classroom. Draco stopped Harry, as Ron and Hermione went up the stairs to Umbridge's office.

"Harry, if Umbridge walks in, I have to pretend to take her side," Draco said, Harry nodded.

"G-got it."

"I would come, but my father,"

"Y-yeah, your father-"

"Stay safe," Draco whispered. He gave Harry a quick kiss, making sure Hermione and Ron weren't looking. They went up the stairs.

"Alohomora." Hermione said, the door unlocked and all four of them walked in. The cat plates meowed, and Draco closed the door behind them. They walked over to the fireplace and it glowed green.

"Alert the Order if you can," Harry said to Hermione.

"Are you mental? We're going with you." Ron said, then looked at Draco.

"I can't anyway," Draco said and Ron realized then nodded. Draco leaned onto Umbridge's desk, crossing his arms.

"It's too dangerous," Harry replied.

Hermione dropped onto her knees next to Harry. "When are you going to get it into your head? We're in this together."

"That.." They all whipped their heads around when they heard the voice of their Headmistress. "You.. are." She panted. "Malfoy, what are you doing here?"