Chapter Three: So We Meet Again

Author's Note

Helloo, just a disclaimer that this timeline is the same time as the light novel "Dazai's Entrance Exam". This plot may not follow the exact plot of the light novel since I have yet to read it.

I will be following the main plot soon so no worries, you'll be seeing Atsushi, Kyouka and more of the characters but as of now, Atsushi hasn't been recruited by the agency yet.

Okay, now let the story begin ~~

◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇◇

Dazai Osamu's POV

I sat in my chair with my legs stretched and my feet on the desk. I am currently reading my all time favorite book "Complete Guide to Suicide."

"Ohhhh~ place a fork inside an outlet. Make sure your hands are wet as well. Hmmm death by electrocution. It seems painful.. NEXT." I flipped the next page and continued reading the next suicide method.

"OI DAZAI!" An irritated shout came from the man across me.

"You need to be finishing your paperworks by 3 o'clock and you haven't done a single one." The man placed his hand on his forehead as if he was having a massive headache.

"You're ruining the perfect schedule that I planned out for today and I am already 2 minutes behind my planned schedule due to your laziness."

"Neee~ Kunikida-kunnn~~ I'm not feeling so well. I should be staying at home but I still came to work. I need to reward myself and that's what I'm doing." A sluggish smile slid into my face with my eyes half open.

"LAZYING AROUND IS NOT A REWARD. YOU'RE JUST PULLING BACK OUR WORK SCHEDULE." Kunikida shouted.

He then continued to ramble on I should be more responsible around here and why I need to stop being a lazy butt around the office until the door of the agency opened widely.

Kunikida went silent and I didn't exactly know why since my eyes were closed and I had a satisfied smile on my face.

"Is your president here?" A voice of a woman echoed in the room.

My eyes perked open and landed on the beautiful lady standing in front of everyone. She wore a coat like mine but it had a darker shade of brown to it. Her long slender legs were shown as she wore a brown, plaid skirt that matched with her coat. Her h/c wavy hair was loose and accentuated the features on her face. She looked absolutely stunning.

"Why? What is your purpose here?" Kunikida asked.

"I have an appointed meeting with him." She said. Her voice was soft and so feminine-like. It was as if a goddess had walked inside the room.

"Are you L/N-san?" Naomi asked.

"Yes, that is me."

"Ah yes! The president is waiting for you in his office. Follow me, I'll escort you to him." Naomi said then walked towards the president's office, with the goddess following behind her.

I had been staring at where she once was, without noticing that Kunikida was continuously calling for me.

"OI DAZAI!"

"Kunikida-kun, who was that woman just there awhile ago?"

"Oh, she's L/N-san. I heard from the president that she was also being recommended to the agency by Taneda-san, just like you. What's more surprising is that she is the daughter of L/N Corporation, one of the biggest business here in Japan so I truly see no reason as to why she wants to work here."