12 | Grass

star shopping

- lil peep

"right now I know that I'm not really worth it

if you give me time, I could work on it..."

Content Warning at the end of the chapter

Priscilla rather enjoyed laying outside on the Hogwarts grounds. She kept coming back to the same tree on the far end of the field to think whenever she had spare time, and this time she had plenty to think about. She was bundled up in her hat and Slytherin scarf, laying down on the grass and looking up at the sky.

The joint in her hand definitely helped too.

"Is that grass?"

She was startled for a moment but was relieved to see it was just Cedric. "We're surrounded by grass, actually," she said with a smile, patting the ground around her. She handed him the joint and he took an experimental drag, coughing a bit. He plopped himself down next to her on his elbows, looking out at the Black Lake in front of him.

"Are you ready for the first task tomorrow?" 

He nodded, having another hit, doing much better this time. He handed it back over with a smile. "Yeah, I'm not nervous at all, actually. Where'd you find the weed?"

Priscilla chuckled deviously. "They should do a better job at checking trunks at this school."

The two sat and chatted, enjoying each other's company under the setting sun. They finished the joint quickly between the two of them and let the gentle high take over their senses.

"I kissed him again," she finally admitted, letting the weed give her a little bit more courage than usual. She covered her face with her hands in bashful shame.

Cedric smirked at her lazily and rolled over to face her. "Is that so? Your little detention romance?"

"Stoooop," she said, brushing him off with a push. "It's not like that. We're just messing around. No strings, Cedric. We made it very clear."

"He seems a good guy, but I see the way he looks at you, Cilla," Cedric warned. He was so kind it should be illegal somehow. He was always looking out for her.