35 | According to Plan

♫ cherry

- harry styles

"don't you call him baby... we're not talking lately..."

After what happened with Fred, Priscilla felt inclined to sit in the Slytherin common room for once, despite the looming threat of Draco and his lackeys. Vader sat comfortably on her shoulder as always, looking down at her book with wide little eyes; Priscilla had borrowed a book from the library on advanced dueling techniques. 

It seems she wasn't the only person who didn't care what the rest of the house thought. Cassius and Adrian were making out in the corner of the room as if they were completely alone. It made Priscilla chuckle to herself; her friends are badasses.

She looked up from her book when she noticed Draco and Pansy enter the common room. They narrowed their eyes at her and continued to the other side of the room, where they sat crowded in shadow. An alarm went off in the back of Cilla's head. Usually, those two insult her the moment they see her, and their silence today could mean nothing good was about to happen.

Cedric was on a mission to find Nitara. After his conversation with Priscilla, he realized it was time to have her back in his life. The third task was vastly approaching, and he wanted Nitara on his side like she always was.

The first place he wanted to check since leaving the library was the Hufflepuff common room, so he rushed down to those familiar barrels with haste, starting to feel a little giddy. When he rounded the corner, he had to back into the shadows, his smile cracking just for a moment.

Nitara was standing in front of the entrance to the common room. Talking to Cho.

"Nini, please. I miss you so much," Cho pleaded, tears in her eyes.

Nitara was rubbing her temples, looking distressed. "Cho, I want to, I really do, but-"

"Then it should be easy! Meet me tonight-"

"But-"

Then Cho was pulling Nitara in for a kiss. It was rushed and desperate, and it made Cedric's heart fall to the floor. It was one thing to know about his now ex-girlfriend and his best friend's romance, it was a whole other ballpark to see it happen in front of him. For some reason, however, he couldn't leave.