26 | Back to Hogwarts

♫ 505

- the arctic monkeys

The trio fell asleep about half-way through Return of the Jedi. The next morning they woke up completely entangled in each other on the double bed; Nitara's hand somehow ended up on Cedric's forehead, smacking him awake with a groan. Priscilla was curled up in a ball on the other side of him, Vader nested comfortably on top of her head.

Once they were up and dressed, Nitara sent the TV and the Star Wars tapes back to her parent's house, and they watched it float off into the sky towards Manchester together.

"I'm so dead," Nitara mumbled.

Cedric nudged her with a smile. "It was worth it, I really like those muggle movies!"

They were all napping comfortably in their compartment later that day on the way to school, Vader included. It seems all this kitten wanted to do was eat and sleep, but every so often he would start swatting at someone's shoelace and get in a playful mood.

Nitara's head was rested comfortably in Cedric's lap, and his hand was rested on her shoulder. His head was tilted up and his mouth was hanging open as he snored.

The door slid open quietly, startling Priscilla awake a bit. She wiped the drool off of her chin as she looked up groggily to see her boyfriend smiling down at her. She was still wearing his quidditch jersey, which made something flip in his gut at the sight of it. "Who's this then?" he said as the little kitten padded over to him, purring and walking through his legs.

"That's Vader," Priscilla replied, standing up with a stretch. The kitten moseyed its way over to the two snoring Hufflepuffs, curling up against Nitara. 

"Funny name, I'm sure there's a story behind it," Fred mused.

Priscilla chuckled. "You have no idea."

Fred motioned her to follow him and she did, closing the door behind her softly to not wake up her friends. As they walked hand in hand, Priscilla gave a quick summary of Vader's origins, from his name and how he got her.

They made it to the back of the train and Fred led her into an empty compartment. Once they were inside, he closed the curtains behind them and turned to her with a mischievous grin.

"Impatient, are we?" she joked. 

He sat down on the compartment seat and smirked at her. "Come have a seat," he joked, patting his leg.