𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐔𝐄

strong

- one direction

(the song that inspired it all... I'm not crying, you are)

Priscilla and Fred were dancing in the Shrieking Shack without a care in the world. The Hogwarts Express had since long come and gone. Their trunks lay discarded on the floor next to a large empty bottle that once held alcoholic butterbeer. Priscilla's muggle radio was propped on top of her truck, blasting music as loud as it possibly could. The rickety old building creaked and shook as they danced.

Fred was a hilarious dancer. He loved to thrash his long limbs about and sing along if he knew the lyrics. Priscilla loved to watch him let go like this.

"C'mon love, dance with me!" Fred laughed. He grabbed her hands and spun her around deliriously, living in the moment.

"Fred?"

"Yeah?"

"I'm sorry if I say, 'I need you,' but I don't care, I'm not scared of love. When I'm not with you I'm weaker... Is that so wrong? That you make me strong?" she said, changing the mood to a more serious conversation.

Fred stopped dancing and smiled down at her. "Priscilla... I feel the same way. I've never felt like this before," he admitted. "And I would travel to another timeline just to see you smile."

He'd never seen her smile so big. She pulled him in and kissed him so passionately, he swears he could've seen fireworks.

Completed November 13th, 2020

Completed Edited August 6th 2022