piano

when you see this symbol "~" play the song above!
when you see this symbol "•" end the song above!

if the video isn't working and you want to listen to the piano song on a separate app, it's called

Epic Dark Piano Vengeance Lionel Yu

1
piano

"DUDE, HIKARU DESERVED HARUHI MORE THAN TAMAKI." Mina debated. "What? No way! Tamaki looked after Haruhi and truly loved her!" Kaminari rebutted.

"I think her and Mori should've been endgame." Sero admitted. Mina and Kaminari gave him a disgusted look. "He had, like, 5 lines." Mina mumbled.

"Could you guys shut the hell up, already? It's too early for this." Bakugo hissed as they walked down the hallway towards their homeroom.

~ "Chill, who pissed in your milk today?" Mina teased. Bakugo turned the corner in the opposite direction. "Where are you going? Class is this way!" Kirishima called out.

"I know that, Shittyhair! I have to go to the office." He retorted, continuing his way down the hallway. As the others continued to debate about Ouran, Bakugo pulled out his phone.

He tapped through his apps, scrolling through social media. That's when he heard the faint sound of a piano. Bakugo stopped in his tracks as he listened to the sound of the music engulf the halls.

No one else was around in this part of the building, since the wing contained of empty classrooms. So Bakugo was the only one listening.

He slowly walked in the direction of the sound. The music gradually sped up. He peeked into the music room to see a girl with curly hair sitting at a piano.

She was looking down at the keys, her eyes closed. The morning sun light shone on her melanin skin, it glowing brightly. Her fingers sped across the keys. Bakugo watched in amazement as she played blindly. He could feel the beat in his chest.

That's when Bakugo's stomach dropped. He felt his heart clench in shock and his mouth fall open. Bakugo's eyes slowly widened in amazement.

"Y/n?"

• Your fingers stiffened, your palms dropping onto the keys. You slowly looked up to see a familiar ash blonde standing in the doorway.

He watched as your eyes glitched from blue to purple, then to red.

You stood up from the stool and grabbed your bag. Bakugo noticed you weren't in a school uniform. "What are you-"

"See you around." You mumbled. That's when Bakugo noticed the room was suddenly empty. He quickly turned around to see you walking down the hallway.

"Heh. Haven't changed a bit."