future

when you see the "~", you know what to do :3 ^^

20
future

6 years later

"MS.TAKAGI! HOW ARE YOU TODAY?"

"WHAT'S IT LIKE WINNING AN AWARD FOR YOUR FIRST ORIGINAL PIECE?"

"IS IT TRUE THAT YOUR DATING PRO-HERO KATSUKI BAKUGO?"

"Sorry guys! I don't have time to talk!" You waved to the paparazzi as your chauffeur opened the limousine door. You stepped inside, panting for air.

"You look like shit."

"But I'm your shit." You winked at your boyfriend. Bakugo stared at you in disgust.

"Never say that again." He mumbled leaning in. You gave each other a quick kiss on the lips.

"Homer's Grill and Bar please!" You told the driver.

. . .

"Cheers to my baby reaching top 3 in the pro hero rankings!" You beamed, clinking glasses with him. Bakugo snarled. "Give me a few months, and I'll be number one."

"I know you will." You smiled, playfully bumping into his arm. He held up his glass again. "And cheers to you winning 4 awards for your original masterpiece."

"Clink!" You hooted, tapping glasses with his. The two of you quickly downed your drinks before slamming them back onto the bar counter.

"I'm really proud of you." You praised, squeezing Bakugo's thigh. "You've come a long way."

"I know I'm actually amazing." He joked. You'd scoffed, taking another sip of your drink. Bakugo leaned over and planted a long kiss on your cheek.

"You've come a long way too, you know." He mumbled into your ear. You felt shivers go down your spine.

"Don't whisper so seductively in my ear, it makes me nervous." You whined, burying your face into the crook of his neck.

"That reminds me." He started. "I reached top 3 in the hero rankings before December."

You smiled. "You did, didn't you."

"So you'll play it?" He asked excitedly. You sighed. "I promised didn't I?"

. . .

The two of you opened your penthouse door, stepping inside to the dimly lit living area. The starry nightsky was barely visible, as the lights of the city over took it.

You walked over to your grand piano, sitting on the velvet stool. ~ You cleared your throat and took in a deep breath. You started to play as Bakugo sat next to you, wrapping his arms around your waist.

He leaned his head onto your lap, his breathing slowing down. You gracefully ran your fingers across the board, pressing down on each note.

"I love you, y/n." Bakugo whispered, clearly about to fade to sleep.

"I love you more." You smiled, continuing to play.

"I love you, I love you...I love you." He slurred, falling asleep in your lap. You slowly stopped playing, placing your hand on his cheek. You leaned down and planted a kiss on his forehead.

"Sweet dreams."

end.

i'm grateful for all of you who read through and stuck till the end! i have many other stories if you want to check them out!

feel free to leave me any feedback, and have a great day!!