trapped

12trapped

12
trapped

"CALL KIRISHIMA. I left my phone at the park." You said. Bakugo groaned before taking his phone out of his pocket. He clicked on Kirishima's number and held the phone to his ear. "...Went straight to voicemail."

"How many bars do you have?" You asked, sitting against the washing machine. Bakugo growled. "THERE'S NO SERVICE IN THIS DAMN LAUNDRY ROOM?!"

"They could afford a massage chair for the teacher's lounge, but not service in the laundry room?" You whined.

"They have a massage chair in the teacher's lounge?"

"Yeah, it's actually super comfortable."

"That's no fair, is that why Aizawa is always so damn late?"

"Yeah, he falls asleep everytime he uses it."

"That damn grandpa- THAT'S NOT WHAT WE SHOULD BE WORRIED ABOUT!" Bakugo shouted, sitting across from you. "Don't worry, I'm sure someone will figure out we're missing."

1 hour later

"HOW HAS NO ONE COME FOR US YET?!" Bakugo hissed, punching the machine. "They probably started star gazing and forgot about us." You sighed.

"And it doesn't help that it's freaking hot in here." You whispered, taking off your jacket. Bakugo covered his eyes. "Don't undress in front of me!"

"I'm just taking off my cover up, you weirdo!" You said, chucking your jacket in his face. "My hair isn't making it any better for me."

"...Come here." Bakugo mumbled, removing a 2 hairties from his wrist. You cocked your head in confusion. "Why do you have 2 hairties with you? Do you tie up your hair?"

"No dumbass! It's for you!" Bakugo scorned. "I remember that you used to complain about your hair making you hot during the summer, so I carry these around..."

You stared at him in awe. Bakugo turned the other way. "STOP STARING AT ME LIKE THAT!" He badgered. You smiled and scooted towards him, turning your back to him. "What do you want?' He mumbled.

"Two space buns, please." You piped, playing with your fingers. After about ten minutes of doing your hair, Bakugo tapped your shoulder. "Done."

You turned to him, giving a small grin. "How do I look?"

A hint of red painted Bakugo's cheeks. He reached over and fixed one of your curls. "You look okay. Not the best."

You punched him in the arm, and he pretened it hurt. You fell back onto your back, exhausted. "Wake me up when someone comes for us." You mumbled.

. . .

Kaminari and Kirishima opened the laundry door an hour later to see you and Bakugo passed out. "...Do you think they'll be mad at us for 'forgetting' about them?" Kirishima asked. Kaminari smiled. "Nah, I think they'll thank us. We gave them some alone time."

"If Bakugo found out we trapped them in here on purpose, all of us would feel his wrath." Kirishima laughed as they walked down the hall.