favor

7favor

7
favor

"GOOD MORNING ALL MIGHT, SIR." You greeted him as you entered the teachers lounge. He waved. "Did you like your present that Nezu left? We weren't sure what type of piano you usually played on."

"It was perfect. I appreciate the gift." You smiled, pouring a cup of coffee. Midnight, Aizawa, and Principal Nezu walked into the lounge. You gave a light bow. "Good morning."

"Good morning, y/n." They greeted you back. "Y/n, I actually wanted to ask you of something." Nezu said, crawling onto the couch. "Sir?"

"We're having the Cultural Festival in about two weeks!"

"Cultural Fest, what's that?" You asked, sitting across from him and All Might.

"Similar to the Sports Fest, but the Cultural Fest is when each class does something fun, like a performance or something." Aizawa explained.

"And I would like for you to be the opening act!" Nezu cheered. You nearly choked on your coffee. "O-Opening act?"

"Yes! Unlike last year, we only allowed the students and staff to attend. But this year, we'll be opening it back up to the public, with strict security of course. We think that a talented opening act during the beginnning ceremony will get everyone excited!"

"If you don't want to do it, we understand." Aizawa assured. You bit your bottom lip.

"Can I think about it?" You asked.

. . .

"Hell yes you're performing." Bakugo hissed at you, as the two of you had lunch in the front office.

"What? You can't speak for me!" You seethed. Bakugo popped open his soda can. "Of course I can. Why wouldn't you take up the damn offer? You like playing don't you?"

"Well, of course I do. But to perform in front of all the students, the staff, and their families..." You nearly fainted at the thought of all eyes being on you. "...I'm not so sure I can do it."

"You can. And wanna know how I know?" He mumbled. You turned to him, stuffing a meat bun into your mouth. "...Because I'll be there." He whispered.

You stared at him with wide eyes. He stared at his soda can, rimming the edge with his thumb. His cheeks turned a light shade of pink before turning his attention back to you. "So you don't have to be nervous. Just show all those extras what a badass pianist you are."

"...Bakug-"

"There you are man!" Kaminari and Midoryia entered the office. "We're supposed to be having lunch in the class so we can figure out what we wanna do for the Cultural Festival!"

"Shut up, I'm coming!" Bakugo growled, sitting out of his chair and picking up his lunch box. He turned behind him and gazed at you. "Tell Nezu you're doing it."

You watched as the three of them exited the office. You sighed. "Am I really going to do it?" You whispered.