prepare

17prepare

17
prepare

"UHHH, MOVE IT MORE TO THE RIGHT." Momo waved her hand to hand right, while Kaminari adjusted the banner at the entrance. "Can't you just do it? My arms are tired!" He whined.

You giggled as you held the ladder in place. The Cultural Festival was in 2 days, and everyone was rushing to make final preparations.

"Hey, y/n!  Take that blue box back to the classroom for me!" Mina shouted from across the yard. You gave a thumbs up. "On it!"

You grabbed the box and walked to the front of the school, entering the through the front doors. You hummed to yourself as you passed through the rushing hallways.

As you were about to walk in front of the Class 2-A's door...

a large octopus arm came flying out.

...

.........

...................

"......Should I be scared?" You mumbled to yourself. The octopus arm retreaded back into the classroom. You hesitantly peeked into the room.

"Hey y/n!" Midoryia waved to you, a little girl clinging to his leg from behind him. You noticed two other boys in the room, along with Ochako, Tsu, and Kirishima.

"Who's limb was that?" You asked, nervously entering the room.

Suddenly, the purple haired boy faced the corner of the room, hiding his face. "I know I shouldn't have shown my new trick in public."

"No it was cool, Amajiki!" Kirishima assured the shy boy, patting his back.

"Y/n, this is Mirio Togata and that is Tamaki Amajiki," Midoryia explained, pointing to each boy as he introduced them. "they graduated U.A last year!"

"Nice to meet you!" You bowed to each of them.

"So you're the crazy talented piano girl that's performing as the opening act, right?" Mirio asked.

"Yeah, that's me." You turned your attention to the girl hiding behind Midoryia. "Hello. What's your name?" You asked, bending down to her height.

"...Eri."

"Hi Eri! Who's kid is this?" You asked, looking up at Midoryia. "She's a little girl we saved last year. She's going to come watch your perform, too!"

"You saved her! That's so cool!" You smiled. You looked back at Eri. "You play piano?" She quietly asked.

You nodded. "Yeah! I think you'll like enjoy my show." You smiled. Eri gave a small smile back.