training

8training

8
training

"THAT'S YOUR HERO COSTUME, Y/N?" Mina asked as you changed into your boots in the girls locker room. You shrugged. "Sort of. Mr.Aizawa had some girl in the support course throw togther a costume for me to train in."

"It's so cute! I wish that was my costume." Momo smiled, adjusted her belt. You put on the neon green sunglasses that came with the costume. "Thanks. I feel really awkard though."

"You look amazing! Go out there and strut your stuff!" Ochako pumped her fist in the air. "You're making it sound like a fashion show." Tsu ribbited.

"Speaking of fashion show," Momo grabbed your hands into yours. "will you be doing the beauty pagent this year?"

"P-Pagent? Beauty?"

"Yeah! It's one of the events at the Cultural Fest!" Hagakure explained.

"You're super pretty, you have a flashy quirk, and you got a talent! You'd be perfect!" Momo assured. You pursed your lips. "I'll think about." You said, giving in.

The girls squealed. "I call doing her hair!" Mina dibbed, running out of the locker room. "No fair! I wanted to do her hair!" Ochako said, chasing after her.

. . .

Aizawa held up a pair of yellow handcuffs. "Your excersise today is to trap this handcuffs on y/n. Do that and you win."

"Ha! Easy!" Kirishima squaked as you handed out handcuffs to each student.

"If it was easy, we wouldn't be fighting against y/n." Midoryia said. The class turned to him. "Why's that, Midoryia?" Jirou asked.

"Well, remember, y/n's quirk is-"

"You have 15 minutes. Time starts now." Aizawa said, pressing a button on a stopwatch. Before the class could blink, you glitched to the other side of the field, running down one of the alleyways.

"Her quirk is glitch." Midoryia sighed.

"Wait, how are we supposed to catch her if she can basically teleport!" Mineta whined. "It's not fair!"

"We should split up. We can attempt to trap her from all angles!" Iida declared as the class ran down the fake street. "Right!"

Meanwhile, you stopped on a fire hydrant, leaning over to catch your breath. "I hope this is fair." You whispered to yourself. You continued down the sidewalk, wary of your surrondings. After a few minutes passed by, you felt something stick to your shoe.

"What the hell?" You cursed, looking down at your boot to see a meduim sized purple ball. You tried to shake it off, but it stuck like glue.

"I GOT YOU, VAN GOGH!"

You turned behind you to see Bakugo flying down towards you, an intense look on his face. You chuckled before looking at the opposite side of the street. Bakugo noticed you were no longer there, and tumbled onto the side walk. "Damn it!"

"Van Gogh is a painter!" You corrected him as you disappered around the corner. Bakugo hissed. "DAMN IT!"

"Maybe don't announce yourself when your sneak attaking someone." Jirou sighed as her and Mineta walked out onto the sidewalk.

You ran through the alleyways to see an ice wall blocking the exit. You turned back around to see another ice wall form.

I'm trapped.

Todoroki jumped down from one of the buildings and attempted to freeze you in place, but you glitched onto the opposite side of him. You touched his back and activated your quirk on him, causing him to glitch back onto the top of the building.

"AHH!" Ochako and Iida screamed as they witnessed their friend appear. "Why are you back up here!?"

"I think she...glitched me back up here..." Todoroki mumbled, rubbing the back of his head. "One minute I was down there, about to freeze her in place, and the next I'm back where I started."

"I totally forgot! She did say she could make objects and people bug out too." Ochako pouted.

Suddenly, you glitched onto the building across from them, jumping from building to building. "She's getting away!"

"Midoryia!" Todoroki shouted.

"Right!" Midoryia appeared in front of you, handcuffs ready in his left hand. You let out a light shriek as he caught you off guard. "Where did you come from?"

"We used Tsu's camoflauge technique...And now you're surronded."

You turned to see all of your classmates forming a circle around you. You sighed and knelt down on one knee. "Don't get too cocky, Midoryia." You smirked.

You placed your hand on the roof of the building, glitching a hole through it. You jumped through and landed inside one of the rooms

"HOW DOES SHE KEEP GETTING AWAY!" Bakugo shouted, jumping into the hole with you.

"She's like another Mirio!" Kirishima said.

"Another Mirio?" Kaminari asked.

"He's right! Her quirk is just as good is his...

it's almost impossible to touch her."