birthday

13birthday

13
birthday

A FULL WEEK HAS PASSED SINCE YOUR UNCLE LEFT YOU IN U.A'S CARE, and it was going great. You helped out in the office most of the day, while your friends went to class and trained. You were asked to train with them a couple times, but they still couldn't capture you.

And today was...

Bakugo's 16th birthday.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY BAKUGO!" The class greeted him as he entered the common area early that morning. He hissed. "Shut up, nerds."

"You're finally sixteen, dude!" Kirishima said, wrapping his arm around his neck.

"Happy Birthday, Kacchan!" Midoryia and you cheered as you entered the common room together. "LEAVE ME ALONE." Bakugo growled.

Momo started to hand out each of her classmates a ticket. Bakugo snatched it out of her hand. "The hell is this?"

"It's your birthday party! Tonight at 8 p.m, sharp!" Momo smiled. "Read the ticket!"

Bakugo grunted before looking down at the ticket:

╔═════════════════╗

𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀'𝑺 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑽𝑬 16𝑻𝑯 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀-

"WHO THE HELL CAME UP WITH EXPLOSION BOY!?" Bakugo yelled. Kirishima took a step back. "Not me..."

╔═════════════════╗

𝑬𝑿𝑷𝑳𝑶𝑺𝑰𝑶𝑵 𝑩𝑶𝒀'𝑺 𝑬𝑿𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑺𝑰𝑽𝑬 16𝑻𝑯 𝑩𝑰𝑹𝑻𝑯𝑫𝑨𝒀 𝑷𝑨𝑹𝑻𝒀-

ADMISSION TICKET

Food, games, and music!

With a special piano performance by Takagi Y/N!

8 A.M - MIDNIGHT

DRESS APPROPRIETLY...i'm looking at you Bakugo. put on a suit for once.

presents not required..he doesn't really deserve it.

╚═════════════════╝

Bakugo looked up from the ticket to see you smiling. "Don't be late." You beamed, walking towards the kitchen area for coffee.

TWO DAYS AGO AT LUNCH

"You want me to perform for Bakugo's party?" You asked, putting away records in the file cabinets. Kirishima, Kaminari, Midoryia, Todoroki, and Mina came to visit you at the office during lunch time, begging for your assitance.

"He'll only go if he knows you'll be performing. He loves hearing you play!" Midoryia explained. You froze and turned to them, your heart fluttering.

"Besides, we all wanna hear you play again! You're so good at it!" Mina whined. You giggled. "Alright, I'll play. Give me a few hours to come up with something to perform."

"Thanks y/n! See you at home!" Kaminari beamed as they left the office.

...What should I play?

5 years ago

"Play that one song, y/n."

"Again? Don't you ever get tired of hearing it?"

"I'll never get tired of it...

I like the way you play it."