picnic

11picnic

11
picnic

YOU AND CLASS 2-A DECIDED TO HAVE a picnin at the school park this weekend. You and Midoryia spread out blankets, while everyone else set out the baskets, music, and games.

"Have you decided what piece you're going to perform for the Cultural Festival?" Midoryia asked, smoothing out the cloth on the grass. "I'm stuck in between 2 choices. Just thinking about playing in front of all those people makes me anxious."

"You never had a problem with people watching you play when you performed at your recitals. You always sounded great!"

"Ha ha, yeah, that was after I had 50 minute panic attacks backstage. But luckily I had someone out there who helped calm me down." You smiled, looking over at Bakugo, who was agressively throwing sticks at Sero and Kirishima.

"I'm really glad you and Bakugo are friends again."

"Huh? What makes you think him and I made up?" You asked, feeling your cheeks burn up.

"Don't try and hide it!" Midoryia smiled. "...I'm glad I got to see you again. You look a lot different from middle school."

"I can say the same for you! You gained muscle!" You teased, pinching his arms. He lightly blushed. "Not only that, but Bakugo seems to tolerate you more."

"Yeah, him and I do get along better, don't we?"

"HEY NERD! COME HELP FOUR EYES OVER HERE!" Bakugo shouted. "AH! Yeah! Sure!" Midoryia shouted back, jogging towards them. You couldn't help but giggle. "Y/n! Help me put out the food!" Mina waved you over.

You and your friends spent the whole day eating snacks, playing games, and listening to music. The weather was perfect, the food was great, and everyone was having fun. It made you realize that you made friends, friends that didn't set you apart for your differences. They appreciated you for who you were.

"Michelango, come here. Help me carry these damn blankets to the laundry." Bakugo crowed at you.

You sighed, picking up the cloths from the ground. "Its Michelangelo, not Michelango, and he's another painter- Forget it."

"We'll start star gazing in a bit, so hurry up!" Ochako reminded you as you walked down the sidewalk.

The two of you walked into the dorm and into the laundry room, throwing the blankets into the washer. As he helped you pour detergent into the machine, the door shut closed.

"What the hell?" Bakugo mumbled, walking over to the door, attempting to open it. He wiggled the knob. "It won't fucking open."

"Are you pulling the door, or pushing it?"

"I KNOW ITS A PULL DOOR I'M NOT STUPID!" He shouted. Suddenly, the handle fell off. The two of you stared at the broken metal knob that was now detached from the door.

"...Awesome job." You joked.

"I DIDN'T DO IT!"

"Whatever, just blast the door open." You suggested, starting the washer. He turned to you, his face clearly saying "Are you dumb?".

"If I do that, I'd be on house arrest for destruction of school property, and then I'd fall behind in class. Just glitch to the other side of the door!"

"I can't! I have to see the area I'm glitching to! My quirk isn't like teleportation." You explained. Bakugo sighed. "So we're trapped?"

"...Oh crap, yeah we are."