6

Gonta laid you out on his bed. You were still in a lot of pain.

"Do not worry, Gonta has first aid kit!!" He reassured you, swiftly grabbing a large box.
He grabbed some tools out and lined them
Up neatly. You gulped, sort of nervous that you're putting your trust into this guy to help you out. But really, you had no choice.

"What is your name?" Asked Gonta as he finished his preparations.
"I'm y/n, nice to meet you Gonta," you forced a smile through the pain. He nodded.

"O-Kay! Gonta sorry but this next part will hurt y/n a little." He warned, placing some rubbing alcohol on a cotton pad. He gently rubbed it against the scratches on your arms. You hissed at the pain.
"Gonta sorry!! Gonta know this part hurt y/n!" He apologized. You assured him it was okay, but it was obvious that he felt horrible for this.

He finished cleaning you up, and you were still recovering from the burning sensation from the alcohol when Gonta told you that you had some thorns he needed to remove. You sighed, knowing that someone had to do it, but you just really wished it didn't happen to begin with.

He delicately but swiftly removed the thorns, placing them in a small cup to stay sanitary.

Finally, he dug through his first aid kit and retrieved a box of band aids. He picked out a couple, placing them over the worst wounds you had.

"Gonta thinks Y/n are a butterfly kind of person!" He giggled, sticking the final band aid on your ankle. You noticed that all the band aids were brightly colored, bug themed ones. Gonta only used butterfly bandaids on you, and you smiled at that detail.

You sat up to look at him. You noticed he had a little blood on his undershirt from carrying you. He was well dressed, but missing shoes and had long, thick hair along with big circular glasses. He was also huge, muscles bulging everywhere.

Frankly, he was absolutely adorable.