14

That night, you laid in your bed, feeling strangely cold. Something was just... missing.

As you stared at your cieling boredly, you heard a knock at your door. You groaned, opening the door lazily.

To your surprise, your lovely boyfriend was waiting for you on the other side.

"Honeybee, it's too late for bug hunting tonight-" you began, but you were interrupted with
" I know, I know, butterfly! Gonta no want to go bug hunting," he smiled. Then, you noticed something behind his back.

"What do you have there?" You teased, motioning towards the object he had hidden from your view.

He started giggling and excitedly tapping his feet on the floor. You got happy jitters just from seeing how excited he was to give you something.

"Can Gonta come inside to show y/n??" He asked, to which you nodded and let him in.

"Okay, butterfly, close your eyes for me, please!!" He instructed. You obeyed, and could practically hear him smiling. He placed a warm object on your lap.

"Can I look yet?" You asked, getting excited to see what he brought you and to see his reaction to your reaction.

First, Gonta nodded. Then, he realized you couldn't see him since your eyes were closed.
"Yes, my little butterfly can see her gift now!!" He announced happily. You popped open your eyes and looked down at your lap.

You couldn't help but scream...