24

Now, you crawled up to his level and kissed him. He tasted sweet, and slightly minty. He definitely was preparing for this!
Tired of straining yourself, you gently pushed Gonta to lie down so you could access him better.

Your face turned completely red at the sight of him on the bed, palms up and above his head, hair messier than usual, and his glasses crooked. He was breathing harder than usual and his face was a baby pink color. His lips were slightly pursed, waiting for you to return.

You locked the kiss back in, breathing in his scent. He tangled his fingers in your hair. You hoped he would tug it, but you knew he'd never do that.

You broke the kiss and moved towards his cheek, pecking it lightly. You continued kissing him rapidly, until you reached his neck. His breath hitched as you kissed, nipped, and gently suckled on his ever so sensitive neck.

He tried to hide it, to be polite, but he couldn't hold back his tiny, deep moans.

His grip on your hair tightened.

You took a chance and moved to his shoulder, moving his collar back a little. You then sucked hard, knowing it would leave a mark. You pulled away to check in on Gonta.

"Does that feel good, honey?" You breathed. He nodded, chewing on his thumb nail.

"Wanna keep going? Remember, we can stop whenever you like, okay?" You reminded him.

He shook his head, "Gonta is having a lot of...fun. Gonta is okay, so please do not worry and have fun too, y/n!" He smiled. You cupped his cheek, bopping his nose with your other hand, following it with a kiss on the lips.

He broke the kiss this time, asking sweetly, "Can Gonta be on top now?"