23

"I do want to kiss you some more, honeybee, but I just don't want to hurt you so please don't just do this to make me feel better, okay? And never forget you can always let me know if you wanna stop at any time-"
Gonta waved his hand dissmissively, " Gonta knows all this. Gonta wants to make you feel good and he will be okay."

You realized how important this really was to him. Maybe he just wanted to take his power back.

You agreed, scooting over to him. He took you in with his big arms, placing his hand on your head and bringing it to his chest. He rested his head on yours then, cherishing your presence. You both were silent for a few moments until he caressed your lower back and gave the top of your head a kiss.

He followed this by sitting you up and beginning to kiss you deeply. You breathed him in, feeling him closer than you ever had before. You felt your souls connecting in a way that you'd never experienced before. He was definitely vulnerable and trusting you in this moment, and it made your heart ache that he chose you to be the one to trust.

You held tears back, your heart filling up with heavy emotions as he brushed your hair back.
He tilted your head up to look at him after briefly breaking the kiss.

You couldn't help it. The words slipped out.

"I love you," you whispered. He looked slightly taken aback, tears welling up in his eyes too.

A stray tear fell from your eye. Gonta swiftly kissed it away.

"Gonta loves you too," he smiled.

He continued kissing you, now copying your techniques that you liked using on him. He then began to move to your neck.

He held you in a hug like position, his arms around yours as you held onto him. He was cross legged on the bed to allow you to sit between them.

You almost jumped from the new sensation. It wasn't a bad one, but certainly new. He noticed this, and briefly visually checked in on you, nervous to cause you discomfort. Once deciding you were fine, he continued, while teasing the other side of your neck with his finger ever so gently.

You couldn't help it. A little moan escaped your lips and your fingers tightened into little fists.

He giggled, continuing on.

After he pulled away, you looked up at him with an obvious blush.

"Do you wanna try again?" You asked with a shy smile. He nodded.