16

...with joy.

It was another guinea pig!

You picked it up and kissed it on the forehead, quickly following suit with Gonta. He was extremely pleased to see you so happy over his gift.

"Gonta, where did you even get this?!" You sqealed joyfully.

"Gundam! He breeds many animals and said he was y/n's friend, too, so Gonta asked what y/n would like as gift, and Gundam said your guinea pig needed a friend, and gave Gonta a pretty one for you!!" He explained cheerfully. You never knew Gonta and Gundam were friends, but it certainly made sense, since their talents overlapped, in a way.

"Thank you so so so much!!" You exclaimed. After placing your new pet into the enclosure with your first guinea pig, you ran into Gonta's arms. He embraced you and picked you up, humming," upsy daisy!"
You loved being carried by him, like a little doll.
And he loved pampering you in that way, partly because he knew it made you feel so special.

He carried you over to your bed, and laid you down in your spot. You noticed that he was actually wearing his pajamas: a white and blue striped 2 piece set, one just as fancy looking as his day clothes. Before he laid down beside you though, he removed his shirt, noting how much warmer your room is than his.

You were suddenly glad that your face was partially hidden by blankets, since it was beet red at the sight of his chest.
Like the rest of his body, wherever you looked you could find a rippling muscle. You gulped, noting how much stronger he really looks now that you could actually see everything.

He made himself comfortable next to you, and you couldn't help yourself. You poked one of his pecks. It was surprisingly softer than you'd imagine.

"What is y/n doing?" He asked goofily. You shrugged, since the action was sort of goofy in and of itself.

He then opened his arms out as if asking for a hug, but instead requested sweetly," does my sweet little butterfly want to cuddle with Gonta?"

You answered by burying your face in his chest, to which he giggled and wrapped his arms around you.

Both of your hearts fluttered. You could hear the bigger man's strong heart beat.

Ba dum ba dum
And you wondered
Ba dum ba dum ba dum
If yours were in sync.

Ba dum ba dum ba dum ba dum...

You took a deep breath, inhaling the musky, oaky smell of your boyfriend. Gonta paid attention to what others did as a way to learn social cues, so soon after doing this, he leaned down and sniffed your hair.

"Y/n's hair smells like cherry blossoms!!" He grinned. You thanked him and pecked him on the cheek.

"Little butterfly, you are so sweet to Gonta. Gonta not smart or talk good, but little butterfly still likes me... Gonta does not understand why..." he whispered, his hand on your lower back. You freed your hands and cupped his cheeks to look at you.

"I don't like you, Gonta. I love you. And you are smart. Very smart. You know more about bugs than anyone else in this world, and that's why you're an Ultimate student. You deserve so much better than what you've gotten in the past, honeybee, but I want you to have all the love I've got for you, okay?" You pep talked him.

"Y/n... loves Gonta?" He asked. Gonta definitely was in disbelief of that statement.

"Of course I do!" You replied.

Gonta was silent for a while, before holding you tight and saying,"Gonta loves y/n, too."