26- smuttiness part duex 💕

You felt your heart, among other things, throb at the sight of the once wholesome gentleman turned horny hunk.

Gonta wasn't exactly sure what to do or say that complied with the gentlemanly manners he so often tried to adhere to, but in his state, he wasn't concerned with those things quite as much.

Now, with your unspoken permission, he allowed himself to gently grasp at your breasts while he kissed you.

"Y/n c-can take off her shirt too, I-if she wants to..." Gonta managed to stammer out as politely as he could. He really wanted to say, "Let Gonta see more of you please!!!!"

You were too immersed in the moment, and was grateful for the reminder. You pulled off your shirt, freeing your chest. You were wearing a normal bra, but that didn't even matter. All Gonta saw was you.

You instinctively covered yourself, sort of forgetting the context.

Gonta was shaken by this, and his face silently asked "why?"

"Well... no one's seen this... part of me yet... and I mean, if I knew we were gonna be a thing, I would've tried to lose weight or something..." you rambled, looking away.

Gonta slapped a pillow near your head in rage.

"Why y/n no think she is beautiful?? She is perfect and Gonta is so lucky to get to see her pretty body!!" He exclaimed.

You jumped, and was admittedly more than a bit startled at his outburst. But you clutched at your heart, his words touching you deep to your core. He fell silent for a second, thinking he scared you and ruined the moment, but you pulled him down and kissed him hard.

You then sat up and removed your bra, knowing he would have no concept of how to unhook it, and freed your boobies.

(Idfk why the font changed and idk how to change it back 🤷‍♀️)

He sat there in a sort of awe for a few seconds, looking at your eyes for reassurance. You flashed him a smile and he proceeded to touch your bare breasts. You placed a hand on his thigh, and gauged his reaction before trying to go any further.

He was comfortable, so you moved your hand slowly to his inner thigh. Rather than be scared or uncomfortable, he parted his legs slightly, moaning quietly.

You gently guided him to lay on his back with your hand on his broad chest, and took the lead.

He still had his trousers on, but that wasn't an issue for you. You palmed his hard cock with your soft hands gently through the thick material. He was loving it.

when you sensed that he had enough and needed more, you unbuckled his belt and unzipped his pants. He lifted his bottom to allow you to remove them fully, which revealed his cute boxers.

His dick was almost bursting through the thin fabric, begging to be touched. Gonta watched you, out of breath, and silently begging you to keep going.

You pulled down his boxers, to finally reveal his member.

You couldn't really believe what you were seeing to be quite honest.

I mean, Gonta was a big guy, but... this can't be real, right?

Breaking news: it fucking is.