Chapter 13- The Mysterious Girl In A Hoodie

I watched my brother propose to Mal with a small smile on my face. I still hated Mal, but I couldn't deny the fact that Ben was happy, and that I was happy for him. I sprinted out of the shoppe with a kiss on my cheek, going over to the Bargain Castle to say goodbye to Dizzy. I had only gotten my hair done a few hours ago, but I still wanted to wish them luck.

"Hey, I'll see you later. Maybe when we finally get outta here, I can be with you, okay?" I hugged Dizzy tightly.

"Hey, C," I called.

Celia walked over to me and hugged me. "Hey, if Auradon gets boring, send me as many letters as you want. Both of you, remember that," I said.

"We'll see you soon enough, Blair," Dizzy assured us.

I nodded, and my eyes widened. "You have what I gave you in your bag, right?" I asked quickly.

"Yeah, but I still want to know what it is," Celia whined.

"Give it straight to Ben, got it? I need it to get straight to Ben, or Belle and Beast. They'll know what to do with it. I'm trusting you." I ignored her whining.

She took the wrapped mirror out of her bag. "How about you just give it to him?" she suggested.

"I don't really think-" I froze when I saw the purple limo. "Celia, I'm serious, I have to go-"

"No! You are staying and at least saying hi to Mal," Celia begged.

It was too late to say no as Ben and Mal got out of the car with the VKs. I put my hood on from my blue hoodie and made sure my face was covered.

"Hello," Ben said, taking my hand and shaking it.

"Someone requested for me to give this to you. Goes by the name Claire?" I changed my voice, so he didn't know it was me.

He froze and then snapped out of it. He took the mirror out of my hands delicately and fumbled with it for a minute. "Thank you. Tell her I said hi." Ben patted my shoulder.

"Will do." I removed his hand and left.

"Claire, wait-" Ben yelled.

Shoot, he must've seen my rose ring. I ran through the alleyways until I knew I lost him. A tear slipped out, to my surprise. I wiped it away and removed the hood from my head. I snuck into my room and changed my hoodie out for my leather jacket.

I then headed to the entrance. I went off to the side and focused on transforming into a dog. I turned into a german shepherd, making me smile. I had gotten better and better at transforming. I saw the purple limo and watched it go through the barrier.

Suddenly, Hades came running out of the archway with his ember in his hand. He stuck his hand through the barrier and used his ember to create a wider hole.

"I am a god! I don't belong here!" Hades yelled.

The car had stopped moments before, and Mal was about to transform into a dragon. There was a brief fight before I took matters into my own paws. I jumped on him forcefully, knocking him to the ground. He groaned as I transformed into a human.

"You're staying on this island like the rest of us," I growled. "Don't you dare try to threaten my brother, or my friends again."

I straightened, and I saw Ben reaching his hand out to me. I ignored him and transformed into a dog again, heading back to the archway.