Chapter 20- Back To The Island

"Get in there." The guard opened up the door.

They shackled together my arms and legs. I have done nothing, yet he acts like I'm Maleficent. I got into the car without a word. He looked at me for a long moment before shutting the door loudly.

The opposite door opened and Uma, Gil, Celia, and Harry got in. They didn't shackle them like I was.

"Blair?" Uma hissed.

"Sh!" I shushed her.

"Don't try anything, Blair, or it will add to your charge of trespassing," the driver said.

"What were you doing?" Gil asked.

"I was looking around my room. I guess I shouldn't have unlocked it. But hey, I'm back with you." I flicked my wrists.

The cuffs unlocked, and I smiled, unlocking my ankles as well. "Might as well do it while we're in Auradon."

"You're a mastermind." Uma smiled.

"Learned from the best," I said as we entered the Isle. "Home, sour home."

"Out," the guard barked at me.

I left the cuffs in the car and got out, pretending I was still cuffed. I nodded to the guard as I released my hands. "Thank you, sir."

"Don't talk to me, villain," he spat.

"Tell Mom and Dad I said hi." I smirked as I ran off.

I ran to the castle and unlocked the front door, using the key hidden under the pot. I replaced it and walked into the castle. "Mom!" I called.

"Blair!" Mom rushed into the room, hugging me. "Where were you? I was so worried."

"Uma and our gang escaped. We saved Auradon," I said in disbelief of my words.

"I assume you met your actual parents and your brother, then?" Mom slightly frowned.

"I only saw Ben. I used the name you gave me to escape."

~~~

"Another villain other than the three escaped?!" King Adam exclaimed.

"But he caught her in Claire's room," Belle reasoned.

"Claire... did he capture Claire?" Ben spoke up.

"What are you talking about?" King Adam asked.

"Claire, she escaped from the Isle with Harry and Gil. She was a puppy, so we didn't know. We were trying to get her to stay so you could see her, but she went on a walk... somewhere," Ben explained.

King Adam turned to the guard. "You imprisoned my daughter!" he roared.

"She said her name was Blair, daughter of the Queen of Hearts," the guard pointed out.

"That's the name she went under on the Isle, that's the name she was raised under," Mal informed him.

"Do you know where she went?" Belle asked.

"No, ma'am. She apparently got out of the cuffs and ran off," the guard said flatly.

"Out. I never want to see you again." King Adam pointed to the door.

"Yes, sir," the guard said scaredly. He ran out of the door in fear of the king.

"Why would she want to go back?" Belle fanned her eyes.

"A boy," Mal said, making everyone pause. "There was a ring on her left ring finger. She's engaged, has been engaged for who knows how long. All I know is that the ring is an ancient, eighteen hundred Victorian-style ring. I can't imagine who would give it to her."

"Gaston," Belle breathed. "It's one of Gaston's sons. The ring you described is the same ring Gaston used to try to propose to me."