Intro

Greetings
Author here

Welcome to the second book of the series 'Hush'.

For whoever reads this without having previous read the book 'Hush'
Let me introduce you to the reasons I write and how my writing functions.

I am a person that tends to look into things in many perspectives and in depth. Whoever isn't able to read below the surface of something, unfortunately will lose many messages and lots of meaning which is usually hidden in my works. So please, while reading try to think deeper, don't judge but try to put yourself in the character's shoes.

I write in order to reach people and in order to pass down certain messages. I truly hope you all will be able to feel the emotions I am about to pour in here and together I hope we get out of this book,with knowledge and ourselves,the world and human psychology.

I probably sound to formal😂 Don't get scared. My writings aren't gloomy,they have fun parts too😂😂

Looking forward to interact with each and every one of you and to have fun together,to escape from reality for some minutes and feel happiness and sadness together.

Have a happy reading~

And don't forget to smile~

💜💜💜💜

-----------------------------------------------------------

Copyright © 2020 by LizSorora

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

----------------------------------------------------------