The one in the private jet

Ik open mijn ogen en zie dat V me opgewekt aanstaart

V: 'The plane was leaving and I didn't want to wake you, so I just carried you here.'

Y/N: 'Yah, I m too fat for you to pick me up that easy.'

V: 'What are you saying, you r not fat, you r boobs and ass just make you look a lil chubby.'

Ik kijk hem geergerd aan en dan zegt hij: 'But that's something I like about you.' Hij knipoogt en ik zet mijn stoel recht en kijk rond. Er is niemand in het vliegtuig en het ziet er allemaal fancy uit.

V: 'How are you feeling? Do you want me to call the nurse?'

'You brought a nurse?'

V: 'I was scared you still werent feeling alright. I didn't want to have a bad honeymoon.'

'I feel better then before, so it's fine. I don't need a nurse, I can treat myself by the way.'

V: 'It's not because you are studying nursing that you can treat yourself.'

'If I needed someone to take care of me, I would just ask you instead of some stranger.'

'You just made my heart flutter.' Glimlacht V breed met een grijns.

Ik negeer hem en vraag: 'Where are all the other passengers?'

'You really think I m that poor to take a flight with other people in?'

Ik staar hem even aan en schudt dan mijn hoofd. 

'Do you like Europe?'

'I m from Europe.'

'So thats a yes?'

Ik knik bedenkelijk en dan begint hij te glimlachen

'Thats good news, where going to Paris, so I can make you fall in love with me. The cityof love.'

'Thats pretty basic, I thought you would've put more energy in our honeymoon.' zeg ik droog.

V kijkt me geschrokken aan en glimlacht dan: 'Ow we're not only going to see Paris, darling.'

'What do you mean by that?'

'We stay in Paris for 3 days because I need to take care of something real quick and after that we go to Italy for 4 days.'

'Your bringing work to our honeymoon?' vraag ik.

V lacht en zegt: 'I didn't knew you wanted it be a real honeymoon. You know what newly weds do on their honeymoons right?'

Ik draai met mijn ogen en hij begint luidop te lachen. Een dame komt naar binnen na het kloppen en schenkt ons een glaasje prosseco in.

'When we arrive I just need to go to 3 partys. But I won't stay away too long. In the meantime you r going to be protected by one of my best bodyguards at the vacatoin house.'