Chapter I: Sixth Year

A/N: Hi everyone! All 40 chapters are officially re-edited and re-published! NO MAJOR PLOT POINTS HAVE BEEN CHANGED IN THE NEW EDIT! Thank you all so much for being so patient! 

The plot does not follow any of the Harry Potter books, but all of the rules / tidbits of the Wizarding world still apply of course! 

Forewarning that this story gets very smutty as it goes on.

I only own the OC's and the plot. All other rights go to J.K. Rowling.

-

Oakley Adams was your average pureblood Slytherin. She was loyal to her family, very wealthy, and powerful in the Wizarding world. She always looked out for her family's reputation, along with the reputation of their closest family friends, the Nelson's. William Nelson, their only child, was the same age as Oakley. They had been best friends for as long as they can remember, until their third year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry when they started dating. Their families had encouraged it, but they were happy together without their praise.

-

"Will," Oakley grabbed her boyfriend's wrist and threw him a playful smile. "We're going to miss the train! Come on!"

"Okay!" he smiled back then turned to look at his and Oakley's parents. "See you at Christmas!"

Oakley continued to pull him towards the Hogwarts express as their parents shouted choruses of goodbye's and I love you's. They stepped onto the train and walked towards the Slytherin section. William wrapped an arm around Oakley's shoulder as they sat next to each other in a compartment with Oakley's best friend, Lily Higgins, and William's best friend, Carter Henderson. Lily and Carter were both halfbloods, but they were still Slytherins, just like William and Oakley.

"You know," Lily started, looking up from her book. "It's kind of crazy we're already in our 6th year. It feels like I met you guys just yesterday, time goes by so fast,"

"Merlin Lil," Carter rolled his eyes. "That was really unnecessarily dramatic,"

"Can it, Henderson. I'm just emotional. I don't want to leave next year," she said.

"Hey," Oakley lightly tapped her friends shin from across her. "There's still this whole year AND next year. We have a while," she stated, winking at Lily. 

After a few minutes of senseless chatter about everyone's summers and what classes they were planning on taking this year, the trolley appeared outside their compartment. Oakley started to reach for her wallet when William put a hand on her thigh, causing her to stop what she was doing and meet his brown eyes.

"I got it," he said, kissing her on the forehead, standing up, and getting a few knuts and sickles out of his pocket. "I'll have two chocolate frogs and a pack of every flavor beans,"

The woman at the trolley obliged and gave him his requested sweets. After he paid, he began to sit back down and a group of 6th year Hufflepuffs that Oakley barely recognized crowded the trolley.

"We're so sorry, but we were busy when you passed us earlier," a tall boy with light brown, fluffy hair, and entrancing gray eyes began. "Could we please have four licorice wands, two chocolate frogs, and, um- wait, what did Cho want?" he asked, turning back to one of the other boys.

"One acid pop, please," the boy asked the lady, also answering the taller boys question.

She took a few moments to grab their sweets and they paid her the sum of it all, plus a large tip.

"Thank you so much," the tall boy flashed her a bright smile and turned back. "Have a great day!"

"Ugh," Carter scowled once the compartment door was closed again. "Hufflepuffs. Bloody annoying, every last one of them,"