Chapter XXV: Reuinion

A/N: Spice warning! Mature content ahead.

I hope this chapter makes up for the some of the Cedric deficiency I've been putting you all through! I promise there will be much more of him coming up!

-

"You're his WHAT?!" Oakley nearly screamed the next day when Lily told her the news.

The pair were sitting in Carter's room while he helped his mother with chores downstairs.

"Shhh!" she giggled. "His girlfriend! He asked me last night after we..."

"Oh my god," Oakley's eyes widened as Lily trailed off. "You and Carter had sex?!"

"Oakley!" she whisper-yelled. "Someone will hear you! But...yeah, we did!"

She blushed a shy smile as Oakley's jaw nearly hit the floor. Just then, Carter walked in. He sat down next to lily and absentmindedly started playing with her fingers, not realizing the expression on Oakley's face. After a few moments, he realized the silence and looked up, confusion apparent in his eyes.

"What?" he asked.

"I told her," Lily said.

Carter's face went from confused to happy.

"Oh," he smiled. "That,"

"Yeah," Oakley started in a fake-relaxed tone. "That...THAT! This is awesome, guys. I'm happy for you,"

"Thanks, Oak," Carter said, chuckling and looking down into Lily's eyes for a lingering moment. The two got lost in each other's gaze before Oakley interrupted the silence.

"Do you want me to leave, or..."

"Oh...sorry. No, don't leave," Lily laughed.

The three of them spent the rest of that day together and every other day for the following weeks. Each day, Oakley's mood was getting a little brighter. She couldn't wait to go back to Hogwarts. Her final year was approaching rapidly, and she was just as excited as she was nervous.

Oakley had written the letter to her mother explaining she had to cancel the wedding or Oakley was never coming back. She had yet to receive a response.

Lily had suggested inviting William over several times, but Carter and Oakley knew that, no matter what happens, he'll always stay loyal to his family. He would tell Sabrina or Donna where she was in an instant, and they just couldn't risk that.

Cedric and Oakley had owled back and forth a few times, but since he was interning at the ministry with his dad, he was always really busy. However, he had recently sent her a letter telling her to meet him at his house this upcoming Friday at 8:00 pm.

And wear something fancy, we're going out for the night. Don't worry, we'll be far enough away as to where you won't be in risk of seeing someone your mother may know :)

See you soon, love.

Yours,

Cedric

She was absolutely ecstatic. So much so that when Friday came, she made Lily sit down with her around 5 pm and help her get ready. She had a tight, deep red, silk dress that reached her mid thigh and flattered her curves gorgeously. Lily had decided to do a simple makeup look. She had been practicing enchanted magic for months on end, and she finally thought she was ready to practice on other people. She enchanted Oakley's eyelashes to be fuller, longer, and darker, her lips were a un-smudgeable gloss that sparkled in the moonlight, and her scarce gold eye shadow shimmered, accentuating her green eyes. Lily was extremely proud of her work, and Oakley was blown away by how beautiful she looked and felt.