𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : (𝐡𝐚𝐥𝐟) 𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐝 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

warnings: briefly mentions death; viewer discretion is advised

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

According to Anthony Fernandez, the world cannot be seen as bleak as black and white, but explored under the bigger picture and the bigger plan.

The Doran family had always been one to have a deeper sense to spiritual connection, despite the only man with a religion in the household being Anthony. Something about finding that something or someone in means of it becoming a part of yourself seemed so interesting to the family. It was like rewatching TV shows similar to the reoccurring theme of Heaven and Hell, or Purgatory and limbo, terms the human race were unfamiliar to.

Mason Doran had always been one for this sort of theme, it was like an addiction. Different mythologies and beliefs of what the world could be like, or what it was like as the people that surrounded the green Earth acted as pawns to higher powers. The world around them seemed foreign under this sort of light, always being watched until judgement day, ever wondering if you'll ever be worthy to step through the gates of Heaven, or suffer in Hell.

Strangely enough, none of the supernatural TV shows Magnolia had binge watched on Saturday nights didn't cover the ghost realm, or this space between life and death. Where her spiritual body walked and talked as she did, rubbing elbows with the living whilst seeing, touching and communicating with the dead. 

As far as she knew, Magnolia Grace wasn't dead. The heart monitor by her bedside saying otherwise, but with her soul wandering the streets of Los Angeles, she might as well be.

"Ugh, I think I'm going to be sick." Magnolia groaned, putting a cold hand over her stomach, the feeling tingling over that area specifically. Immediately grasping Luke's wrist to have his warmth radiate over her cold forehead, the Japanese girl whined. "I'm never teleporting with you again."