𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲-𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞 : 𝐟𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐛𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

this is happy, i promise :)))

tw: mentions of blood, possible references to PTSD/anxiety
PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK ANGELS

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

Truth be told, the four ghosts that haunted the Molina studio were miserable, sleep-deprived and unmotivated, unable to move out of their slumps as the haunting hour creeped upon them, the clock ticking to which decision they were to all make. They weren't sure of what to do, how to handle such a complex situation and the options being less appealing to the last, tired of the agonizing pain they were forced to endure, trial-after-trial leaving them exhausted.

Despite Magnolia's experience with Caleb before, she was afraid to admit that these were their only options, poking at her own brain to twist around their situation. Of course, making another deal was out of the question, especially since you can't expect to con the man twice, and Willie was distancing himself from their quaint group. She remembered that sorrow-filled look behind his eyes, how afraid he was at the mention of the magician and how he pushed them away to protect them.

If Caleb was following him, or had the sliver of a clue where his prized band could be, they would be forced into accepting his deal. She couldn't imagine what pain Willie was going through then, nonetheless imagine the possibilities the magician could do to the boys she loved so much.

Nothing could spur them out of their glum trances, all mindlessly piled onto each other as the laziness of the day took over them, feeling the moonlight peak at them through the shutters of the windows, moving across their faces in a vertical pattern. They felt like heavy weights, finding comfortable positions to live the rest of their days without any disturbance with their minds plagued with different solutions, alternate methods and anxiety-ridden thoughts. They felt as though they couldn't move, even if they wanted to, feeling their bodies mould into the cushion's of Luke's leather couch.